Part one.

3rd person

Everyday, the brown haired boy and the blond haired boy do the same thing. They go to school, then walk down to the small café by the school. Not many people hang out here, but they are comfortable with that. They prefer the smaller environment. Despite seeing each other everyday, the two boys never speak. They always keep to themselves. The blond boy looks at the brown haired boy a lot. He doesn't understand feelings that much. He has never felt like that to someone before, especially towards a guy. The brown haired boy has been through this before. He got turned down, so he doesn't really get his hopes up about this one. Although he knows he shouldn't bother him, the brown haired boy couldn't take it anymore. So one day, when he got to the café, he didn't sit where he normally did. He sat at the same table as the blond boy. "Hi." Obviously the blond boy was surprised at this, and he jumps a bit before responding, "Hello." The brown haired boy looked at him, and smiled. "I'm Colby, Colby Brock. And you are..?" He looked inquisitively at the blond boy. "Oh uhm. I'm Sam. Sam Golbach." He shyly smiled back and shook his hand. "I see you a lot here," Colby said. "Yeah.. I hang out here until my parents get out of work." He looks at his phone. "I actually need to get going. Sorry." Colby frowned slightly but quickly responded, "It's ok. Maybe we could text or something?" Sam couldn't resist his bright blue eyes, despite having his own. He blushed a little bit."Oh sure." The two boys exchanged numbers, and Sam left. Colby, now being alone at the table, sighed in relief as a big smile crept onto his face. The cashier, who knew both of them since they come in so often, chuckled. "Real smooth dude." Colby looked at him. "Well you're one to talk. At least I didn't try hitting on him when I first met him." The cashier glared at him a bit. "True..." Colby got up and left himself. The two boys, Sam and colby, felt happy. A bit happier than usual. When they arrived at their separate homes, their family questioned it at first, but were glad they were doing well. The two boys later got onto their phones and texted each other, hiding their secret expressions and blushing. They messaged all night, despite them both having school the next morning. But, they went to sleep happy, knowing that they might have at least made a new friend.

Word count:434

Ok Ok i know it's really short but, this is just the beginning. I'm actually kind of excited for this.
Til next time ⚘