"Ry, I think you are being a little over dramatic about this situation. I have been telling you this for years to tell them. You are so open about it and yet when it comes to them you get all freaked out about it." Wolf commented, I almost wanted to slap his gorgeous face.

"It's not that simple Ollie. I know how hard it was for Tony to come out to his family and he was the cliche of the gay guy. I mean even a blind person could see he was gay but it took him years to actually be honest about it to the people he knew." I started.

"But don't worry Ry they will love you no matter what. I mean the worst they can do is no longer talk to you. They cannot kick you out since you have moved out already and if they have something to say about it I'll get their minds to change about it." I smiled at him giving him a hug.

I looked up to see Wolf looking at me with something in his eyes, not quite sure what it was but what my mind was thinking about was scaring me shitless.

"Thanks, Frey," Ryder said giving me another hug.

"If you want me to I can call Tony and you guys can talk about this, he will give you tips and everything. If you want when you are ready to tell your parents I would gladly go with you if you need the support and I'm sure Wolf will go too. Right, Wolf?" I asked giving Ollie a stern look daring him to say no to me.

"Yeah sure, we'll both go." He nodded coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You are the best honestly. Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me."

We ended up on the sofa watching a movie. I called Tony over and now the four of us were squeezed together on the sofa. Tony and Ryder got to talk about being gay and what not while Ollie and I had a cheeky make out session in the bathroom. Not the greatest place but we were horny so, yeah that happened.

I missed Tony so much and was happy that we could spend the evening together like we did. I was low key hoping to play matchmaker between Ry and Tony too, I mean they would make a cute couple, the plus would be that I would see Tony more often.

"So when's the wedding?" I questioned since we were talking about this wedding but never actually about it if you get what I mean.

"In two weeks. They want a small wedding with close relatives, no fuss. They want it done and over with as soon as possible." Ryder told me while handing the popcorn over to Ollie who was acting as my mattress since I was basically sitting/ lying on him.

"Damn that's soon." Tony stole the words out of my mouth.

"Yeah, also Frey, mom wanted you to sing at the wedding since it's too short of a notice to book a real band or a DJ. Would that be alright?" Ry asked me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah sure, I guess so. I could pop over there tomorrow with you so you could finally confess and get it done and over with before the wedding." I suggested.

"Yeah, good idea. I might as well do it. I'm ready now."

*******************************

Wolfgang Mortimer:

The next morning, Frey, Ry and I all made our way to Annie and Ray's house since Freyah needed to see with Annie about the music arrangements but most importantly Ryder needed to confess he was gay.

I knew he was nervous as hell and we had spoken about this since the moment he told me he was gay. Annie opened the door to us, giving us each individual hugs. We all made our way to the living room that seemed to have become a wedding convention with a million different flower arrangements, cakes and all that jazz all around the place.

Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara