four

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up tied to a chair. There was something over my head, like a bag or something. I shook my head and the bag fell off.

I looked around me to see a small room with white walls and one light, a lightbulb hanging directly above my head. There was a door in front of me.

"Hello?" I yelled out.

"(Y/n) (L/n). Pleasure to finally meet you," a voice with a heavy German accent said. It sounded like the voice was coming from behind me.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"No, but I know you," the voice said. Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of me. It was dark, so I only saw the silhouette of it's body. I noticed that it was a man, and he had a disgusted look on his face.

"How?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"You're the newest edition to the Super Soldier Experiment," the man said. Suddenly, four other men entered the room. They were all wearing masks that covered the lower half of their face, and they all had on uniforms.

The uniforms were similar to the uniform of Captain America, but they were black with a single red star in the center of the chest.

The main man in the middle nodded to them, and they all gathered around me. Each one of the men picked up a leg of my chair, and carried me into another room.

They set the chair down in the center, and one man untied my hands, while two held my shoulders down. I didn't dare move.

The two men holding down my shoulders picked me up by my arms and carried me into another chair. This one was similar to a chair from a dentist office, except, somehow, even more scary.

They set me down in the chair, and the main man walked back into the room. This time I had a clear view of his face. Ugly ass motherfucker.

The Ugly Ass nodded to two of the men who carried me in, and they strapped me to the chair.

Ugly Ass walked over and put a helmet on me, and injected clear red liquid into my arms and legs. I just stayed where I was.

Suddenly, two chamber doors closed around me, and i was in my own little pod.

"Goodbye (Y/n)," Ugly Ass said, before pushing a button. I felt a surge of energy throughout my body, and I let out a shriek. Then, my mind went blank.

"Peter?" I asked, running into my room to see my best friend sitting in the center of the floor, playing with my new LEGO set.

"Yeah, (Y/n)?" He said, looking up.

"Let's be best friends," I said, sitting next to him.

"Okay, deal."

I opened my eyes to see a bright white light. Did I just seriously die? Then, a face looked over me.

"What is your name?" the face asked. It was a man, and he had a German accent. I had never seen him before in my life. And I didn't know how to answer his question.

"I... I don't know," I said. The man smiled and looked over at two other men.

"The memory wipe worked. Send her to radiation. Then testing," the man said. Confused, I stayed where I was. I had no memory of this place, and no memory of anything.

I didn't know who I was, where I was, or who these people were.

One of the men standing in the corner of the room walked forward and picked me up. He placed me in a wheel chair, and wheeled me down to another room. The door had a weird symbol on it, kind of like an octopus. It seemed familiar, but I couldn't remember.

He opened the door and let me stand. Right when I stood, he shoved me into the room.

It was extremely small, and had nothing in there. It was pitch black, and it was starting to scare me.

The man closed the door and locked it, and I was locked in darkness. I heard a sound from above me, and then smelled something interesting.

Oh great, they're going to gas my ass to death. Hah, that rhymed.

I inhaled, knowing that there was no way to get out of this one. I honestly had nothing to live for, since I didn't remember shit.

I started to feel woozy, and then I collapsed into a deep sleep. I wasn't dead. Well, yet.

"Goodbye, (Y/n)."

I woke up in the same room, except there was a light. The light showed that the room was actually bigger than I thought, but still small. Probably about the size of a college dorm.

I walked over to the door and lightly touched it. I was trapped. Suddenly, anger took over me.

I was obviously kidnapped, even though I don't remember anything. These bastards did something to me, because I knew I had a past. I didn't remember it, but I knew it was there.

I slammed my fists into the door, and they created two large dents. What? Why was I so strong? I knew that this wasn't normal.

Suddenly, I was picked up and thrown into a cell. There was another girl in there, sitting in the corner.

"Hello," she said calmly. There was nothing else in the cell. She was wearing a white gown, similar to a hospital gown. I looked down to see that I was wearing the same one.

"Uh, hi," I said, walking over to her.

"You must be (Y/n)," she said. She had a slight accent.

"Maybe? I don't know. I don't remember anything," I replied.

"Oh, you must be her then. Let me explain to you what your purpose is here. You aren't normal anymore. You aren't (Y/n) anymore. Now, you're prisoner 707. You have super strength, super speed, mind manipulation, flight, and many others. They'll teach you how to use them soon enough. Welcome, 707. I'm Wanda."