Angry

'I hate this.' Sgt. Slaughter thought to himself as he fiddled with his tie. Of all the people they choose for an under cover mission they choose him and the newbie, Gypsy. "You ready?" He called impatiently through the bathroom door. "Keep your shirt on!" She yelled opening the door.
"Hot damn, women!" He sputtered as she walked out of the bathroom in the skimpiest little black dress he had ever seen. "I know my ass looks fat, let's just go." Gypsy muttered as she slid on a coat and grabbed her purse. "Your tie isn't even on." She said annoyed. "Why the hell do I have to wear a tie?" He muttered. "Because I have to wear this dress that barely covers my ass." She said while doing up his tie. "Alright let's go." He said sliding on his coat. "Don't blow this." He muttered as he locked the hotel room door. "I've been undercover before!" She hissed as they walked into the elevator.
*
After checking their coats and getting a table, they were given a bottle of champagne. "We didn't order this." Gypsy said, "It's from the gentlemen at the bar for you, Miss." The waiter said giving them two glasses. "Thank you." She said as the waiter popped the cork and then proceeded to pour them both a glass. "No problem, miss." He said eyeing her cleavage that peaked through the deep slit of her dress. "Stop staring at her tits, and go get us some menus." Sgt. Slaughter hissed as he pulled Gypsy flush against his side. "I'm sorry, of course, sir, right away." He said before leaving. "We gotta stay in character." He whispered.
*
"You're such an asshole!" Slaughter growled as they walked into the elevator, "I'm the asshole? How the hell am I the asshole? I didn't tell our contact to not show up." Gypsy angrily exclaimed. "You were the one getting stared at by every man in the club!" "You're the one who's acting like a jealous gorilla, the people who came over could have been the contact, but you scared them away!" She snapped as the two got close to each other in hopes of getting the other to back down. "Asshole!" "Gorilla!" They shouted at each other. They glared at each other intently before embracing each other and locking lips. The drill Srgt pushed her against the wall of the elevator, hiking her leg around his waist. The elevator dinged at their floor; they stumbled out of the lift, never once breaking contact.
Stumbling into their room and slamming the door, he pushed her against it.
*RRRRIIIIIPPPPP!*
Her dress fell to the floor in shreds
"Asshole!" She growled before yanking his shirt open "Bitch!" He snapped before they attacked each other's lips again. He turned and tossed her onto the bed before he shimmied out of his pants. He pulled the belt from his pants, folded it, and brandished it against his hand. "Bend over." "Make me, asshole." Grabbing her from the back of her neck he bent her over his knee and swatted her caramel colored ass. "Ah!" He grinned as he swatted her again, "Oh fuck!" She gasped as he repeated the motion several more times. "Are you going to fuck me or not you piece of shit?" Gypsy snapped before the tank of a man half laid her across the bed. Grabbing her ankles he posed her into a 'V' position before he moved her thong aside. Leaning down between her legs, he grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "You better hold on tight girl, 'cause I'm gonna fuck that bitchiness right outta you." He said before ramming his hips into her. "Fuck yeah!" Slaughter shouted as he plowed into his subordinate. "Is that all you got?" Gypsy panted as her breast bounced from the rocking motion of her body. *SMACK!* Her thigh stung from the smack he delivered "That enough for you, bitch!" He growled as he thrust harder into the women beneath him. Hoisting her from her reclined position, Slaughter forced her legs around his waist and kissed her forcefully.
"You like that bitch?!" He exclaimed as he bounced her. "Oh fuck!" She moaned as he hit that perfect spot. "Yeah, you like that? Do you like having Daddy's cock in your wet, little, cunt? Say it." He commanded as he grabbed a handful of her thick, black hair. "I like it..." she gasped as she felt that feeling rising in the pit of her stomach. He smacked her ass again before delivering a hard thrust, "Louder!" He commanded as he began to thrust faster. "I li- oh God!" She exclaimed as her orgasm flooded her senses. Pulling out of her, Slaughter forced her to her knees before he came on her chest, "Oh fuck!" He yelled as droplets of cum landed on her lips and chin.
*
The next morning the drill Sergeant awoke and looked over at his lover, a grin spreading across his lips as he eyed the handprints and belt marks on her ass.
The phone rattled on the receiver next to the bed. "Hello?" He answered.
"Slaughter, it's Hawk." "Yes sir, what is it?" He answered as he twirled a bit of Gypsys hair. "Next time you and Gypsy screw each other, make sure the room microphone is off."Slaughter's jaw dropped as he heard the Colonel laugh over the line.