special chapter✨

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I'm full." I stood up and took the plate with the spoon and fork on it then went to the kitchen. I placed it in the sink and said, "Hyuck, you're going to be okay there, right?" I heard his muffled 'mmh hmm' so I left the kitchen with Renjun's eyes following me.

I sat on the couch where Renjun was earlier and scrolled through my Twitter feed. "Mirae, are you angry at me?" I looked to my left and saw Renjun pouting then looking at me as if he was going to cry.

"Am I not?" He suddenly kneeled in front of me, which took me by surprise. I held his arms and tried to make him stand up, but to no avail. "Renjun-- Renjun, stand up--"

"W-What did I do to make you mad?" I suddenly felt guilty when he looked at with those pleading eyes. "R-Renjun, i-it's not a big thing, okay? Just.. don't wake up Jaemin and Donghyuck really early again, alright?"

"J-Just because of that?"

"Renjun, stop being a kid. You're fucking 18." I said but he pouted even more. "Renjun, I forgive you now, so please drop the act."

"I shouldn't have given him my other 50%." We looked up and saw Seokjin oppa on the second floor, looking down at us. He was already in his school uniform. "H-Hyung--"

"Stressing is it, my flower? When you have a clingy boyfried?" He said with sarcasm and went to the ground floor. "Where's my baby Donghyuck?"

"Here, hyung!" Hyuck shouted from the dining room and Seokjin oppa smiled then averted his suddenly sizzling gaze to Renjun. "What did I tell you, kid?"

Renjun stood up and bowed low. I didn't know what they were talking about, so I sat there in silence, looking at the both of them repeatedly. "I told you not to make her mad."

"Oppa, I'm not mad." He folded his arms and looked at Renjun who's still looking down on the floor. Seokjin oppa sighed. "I will let this pass, but if you do that bullshit again, I'm making sure Mirae and I leave this mansion at once."

"Yes, hyung." Satisfied with what Renjun said, Seokjin oppa walked to the dining room and left the both of us there. "I-I'm sorry, Mirae. I-I didn't mean to--" I didn't let him finish because I lifted his face and pecked his lips.

"It's okay. I forgive you. Why are you scared of him? I'm your girlfriend." I chuckled but he didn't. "Whatever he said, take it as an advice. Don't do that again, okay?"

He finally smiled and hugged me tight. "But, I'm really so--"

"Don't say sorry to me, Renjun. You didn't wake me up and let me cook. You should say sorry to Jaemin and Donghy--"

"RENJUN, YOU LET MY BABY DONGHYUCK WAKE UP EARLY?! OH HELL NO." I heard Seokjin oppa's shout from the dining room then Hyuck's loud laugh. "Sorry, Boss!"

"Oppa, calm down and hurry the fuck up! We're gonna be late for your ceremony!" I shouted back and then silence covered the atmosphere.

"Oh shit, you're right." We heard Seokjin oppa say then Hyuck laughed loudly once again. I rolled my eyes and we waited for them to finish.

•••

"Kim Seokjin."

The crowd clapped when Seokjin oppa went on the stage. Of course, we're the loudest. Hyuck even shouted "SARANGHAE, HYUNG" while he was accepting his diploma. Seokjin oppa threw a flying kiss back then Hyuck caught it.

We immediately left our seats and went to the back stage to greet him. He saw me and opened his arms before I hugged him tight. When he saw that Donghyuck didn't hug him because I was there, he pushed me and hugged Hyuck instead. "Oppa!"