Part 5

In the evening, Buffy told Spike about her day and asked him if anything happened to him. Spike replied "Yeah, some things happened. I went on a trip and I found a demon. It gave me a soul. It's not too bad; I wish it happened to me in the earlier days of my life though. Even if I think about touching a human I can't."
"The chip..." Buffy said. Spike nodded and rubbed his head where the chip was imbedded. "As long as I have this thing
that the soldiers are responsible for, I won't be able to touch humans."
Despite all this, Buffy was happy for Spike for finally managing to get a soul. She hugged him and they talked some more about their day. After hearing this news Buffy went home and slept.
She had a nightmare at first. She saw potential slayers getting destroyed one by one by a uber strong vampire. Buffy couldn't do anything and all of them were killed right in front of her very eyes. All of a sudden she found herself in Sunnydale. She didn't know the place existed until she went to LA, and Angel told her about the Oracles that they can rewrite history. Buffy saw herself turning into a vampire. Weirdly, she had a soul and could eat human food like a normal person. She woke abruptly with a shock. "It's best not to tell anyone about this weird dream," she thought. She went about her day as normal and when the night time came and she went to find Spike and asked him. "Could you accompany me somewhere please? I am a little bit nervous of this place." Spike looked at her weirdly and said "Yeah sure pet I'll be your protector."