He Meets Your Child From A Previous Relationship

Michael C: You were waiting on Michael to get to your house because you've been keeping a secret from him. You had a one night stand with your ex Niall Horan and you found out you were pregnant after you broke up but he found out when you were in the hospital but he came to see you but then he left and you never saw him again. But you met Michael and you've been happier. While you were thinking about your past the doorbell rang. You opened it knowing who it was. "Hey Y/N." He said. "Hey Michael." You said. You were talking when your son started crying. "Hold on I'll be right back I have someone I want you to meet." You said. You went and got your son and brought him to the living room where Michael was sitting on the couch. "Michael this is my 1 month old son Conor." You said. He came over and looked at him and he could tell he looked like Niall. He then started to cry and he took him from you. You were so surprised that you just stood there and watched him with Conor. He held him the entire time he was there and by the time he was ready to leave he couldn't put him down. Even though he knew what happened up until your son Conor was born he was gonna love him like Conor was his own.

Chance P: You were walking down the street with your daughter January when you saw Chance with a little girl walking towards you. "Hello Y/N." He said. "Hello Chance whose this little beauty?" You asked bending down to his daughters height. "This is my daughter Brooklyn. Brooklyn can you say hi?" He asked. She looked at you for a few seconds before she shrieked out "Hi." She said in her little cute voice. But what happened next surprised you and chance she came and gave you a hug and you were so happy. Then you introduced January to both Brooklyn and Chance. Chance bent down to your daughters height and January said "Hi." She said very shyly. But she started to not become as shy in front of chance and Brooklyn and she walked over to both of them and hugged them. You were gonna cry because of how sweet it was. You guys walked to a near by park where you were meeting Emma Brooklyn's mom. You and chance were sitting on a park bench and the girls were sitting in the sandbox playing with the sand and sharing the sand toys. You were laughing at a joke he told when you saw a blonde headed woman come up to chance and hugged him. She then looked at you and you started talking and you had loads in common. Then she proceeded to ask you a question. "Hey Y/N I know I just met you but would you mind if I take your daughter on a play date with Brooklyn? That's if she wants to and your ok with it?" She asked. You were about to go get the girls when they saw you guys and they got up holding hands and running towards you guys. You bent down to January. "January would you like to go on a play date with your new friend Brooklyn and her mom miss Emma?" You asked she thought about it and nodded her head. They were put into her car and since you didn't have her number she gave you her Instagram to inform you on what's going on. When she left you looked at chance and you could tell that he was a really great father for Brooklyn and he looked at you and thought you were a good mother for January and you were as happy as you've ever been.

Brady T: You never told Brady about your past because you were scared as to what he'll say. You've dated people before him and they left you once they found out that you had a kid and they couldn't handle it and your son thought that was ok for people to be with you and leave you once they found out about him. You were with your 18 year old son at home making him some food when the doorbell rang. You answered it and it was Brady. You exchanged Hi's and Hello's and kisses when your food was done and you plated it and turned the stove off. You turned towards Brady. "Hey Brady make yourself at home and get you some lunch there's plenty I'll be right back." You said. He nodded and got him some of the food that you cooked. You walked upstairs to your sons room and knocked on the door. "Nick can I come in?" You asked. "Yes mom." He said. He saw you with a plate of food and he took it from you and ate it right away. When you were about to leave his room and close the door he turned to you. "Hey mom I know you had people before and they've always left you and I'm not ok with it but since you've met this new guy you've been happier and I like seeing you happy." He said. "Well Brady's here if you wanna meet him." You said. He took his plate downstairs into the kitchen and put it into the sink and then walked into the living room to see Brady. "Are you Brady?" Nick asked. "Yes are you Nick?" Brady asked. "Yes." He said. "Nice to meet you Brady. I only have one thing to say I might be 18 but my moms relationships in the past haven't gotten anywhere once people meet me they like to leave are you gonna leave my Mom?" He asked. "Nope since I met you just a second ago I'm gonna stay with your mom and I'm gonna be the best father figure I can be for you that's if you'll have me." He said. "Yes." He said. They hugged and that made you happy. You were finally happy and your son was also.

Drew R: You were face timing your mom and you heard your daughter come to the phone towards her grandmother. "Grandma who are you talking to?" She asked. "I'm talking to your mom silly she wants to say hi." She said. You said your goodbyes to your mom and you started talking to your daughter Alex. "Hi Alex how are you I miss you." You said. "I miss you too mommy when are you coming back?" She asked. "I'll be back soon I promise mommy's work made her come to a pretty place and they set her up with a house and if mommy likes living here I can move you out to this pretty place would you like that?" You asked. "Yeah." She screamed. You guys were talking when there was a knock at the door and you took your phone with you. "Hello Y/N." He said. "Hello Drew." You said. He saw your phone screen. "Whose that precious little girl your talking to?" He asked. "My daughter Alex you wanna talk to her?" You asked. "Yeah." He said. "Are you my mommy's special friend?" She asked. "Yes I am I'm Drew Sweetie and you must be Alex your mom has told me so much about you." He said. She blushed. "Do you like to sing?" She asked. "Yes I do." He said. She started yawning and you could tell she was about to go down for her nap in your moms bedroom. "Alex would you like me to sing to you?" He asked. She nodded her head and he started singing to her. When she was asleep he smiled. "Sleep Well Alex your moms lucky to have you and I'm lucky to meet you and your mom I'm so happy that your in my life." He said and hung up. You were standing in the doorway and smiled at him. Alex doesn't know it yet but she will be the most loved little girl.

Sergio C: You were in your car with your baby boy James he was a handsome deep blue eyed boy and you were on your way to see your boyfriend Sergio. You pulled up to his house and you saw him outside. You parked and went to the back of your car and took out a baby. You walked over to him and he was shocked as to what he was seeing. "Is this your son that you were talking about?" He asked. "Yea." You said. He was so handsome and Sergio was so happy to see him. He took him from your arms with the upmost gentleness and he cried when he held James. You took a pic and posted it to Instagram. Everyone went bananas over the pics you posted. Sergio even took a selfie with your son James and he was a happy baby. A couple hours later you had to leave and Sergio was giving James back to you and he started crying. You knew right then and there that your son even though he's a baby he already loves mommy's new big tall tan and musical friend.