Two

Pang's POV

"You're not yet sleeping?"

I woke up at 2am and found Nack still awake reviewing his notes.

"Not yet. I have to study this book before classes starts."

"But, are you alright? You also need to take a rest from studying."

He looks at me for a moment but returned his attention back to his book again.

"Wave's been picking on me the whole class time yesterday. I am planning to be admitted in the gifted program in order to prove myself."

I shook my head. Does he really need to do that? I stare at him and he looks so serious. Damn that Wave guy what is his problem really?

Because I can't sleep also I planned to review out of nowhere but when I check my things I can't seem to find my math notebook. My heart started to beat fast because I wrote many bad things about school and my teachers there. I look at Nack and he's still busy there, I close my eyes thinking where did I left it and suddenly I realized I was holding it when I came to meet Nack at that abandoned room. I smacked my forehead because of that.

I decided to go there before it's too late. Sneaking in school is so easy to do but mostly of students won't do it because of those ghost stories in different part of the school one of those are the abandoned room. Well, I am not afraid of that plus I badly needed to find that notebook because I'm dead if someone found it before me.

With the flash light in my hand I went out the room silently, cold breeze and darkness welcomed me not too long before I reach the room and I started to search for it I was surprised when the doors suddenly close loudly and the room became cold.

What even got me surprised is when a bloody girl with her hair covering her face showed up in front of me. I lose my balance and almost yelled but I remember I might be caught so I suppressed it really hard.

"WANNA GO WITH ME!?"

She said in a very scary tone added by laughters that sounded like it came from the ground. I felt really afraid at first so I hold my mouth to keep me from screaming. What the fvck is this? I was just trying to find my notebook!

"WANNA GO WITH ME!?"

She repeated. I look at her and I took the courage to stand up and face her, I don't know where did I get the confidence to answer her. All I know is what I am thinking right now is not losing my pride just because of the ghost.

"Let's go."

She stops from laughing and raise her head. She smiled at me welcomely which made me questioned that gesture of her. This ghost must have multiple personality disorder before she died.

"The password is correct."

My eyebrows crossed upon hearing that questioning what's happening here. And just then to answer that question the girl disappear and a door appeared out of nowhere. Out of curiosity I pushed it and a room with different designs welcome me.

"What is this?"

I look around the area it has so many books and most of it is about science, math, evolution and computer studies. I might get some trauma just by looking at it, I look around again and it started to feel creepy so I decided to go back in my room.

When I came to my room Nack is still reading, he might not even notice I was gone for an hour.  I tried to sleep, I will go back to that room again I promise.

_________