3.Girl Language

Začať od začiatku

You don't think this is something she just thought of at all. You think all of them are in on it. Girls are scary.

Your eyes narrow and examine them. What are they planning?

"Yeah. You've been here for 4 days and we don't know much about you at all" Yaoyorozu groans before Ashido interrupts her.

"You can read minds right (Y/n)?"

You nod slightly. Okay. Now I understand where they are going with this.

Her eyes light up like a miniature sun at your words, but she already knew that?

"We should totally find out the guys deepest darkest secrets!" She squeals.

Your eyebrow raises at the comment, but that's it. You then turn back to your homework.

"No."

"Naaaaaaaw but why!"

Tsuyu's voice slowly appears in the conversation, her finger touching her lips as she thinks. "It would be fun, yes, but I understand (Y/n)'s point of view. I'm sure she doesn't like to pry with a quirk like that." Her words are as intellectual as always. Spot on.

"It goes against what I promised." You sigh.

"It'll only be light fun questions"

"No."

But, before you know it, your arms are intertwined between Hagakure's and Ashido's and you're racing towards Kirishima.

At least he's got a shirt on now.

"Kirishima!" The pink haired girl screams through the hall.

The boy's bright red hair is reaching for the sky still and his eyes turn away from his phone.

"Remember, Its just light fun" You hear Jirou whisper in your ear. "You don't have to pry on really bad stuff." You nod awkwardly at her. God, girls are great at peer pressuring people.

"Do you think Bakugou is hot?!" Ashido's words are loud and proud.

Four words quickly play out in your head in response. This could be fun.

You glance up to the red headed boy, his eyes meeting yours and his thoughts make you smile to yourself.

Hot? Are they tricking me? Do they mean his fire quirk or him as a person. I mean he's very good looking, but I can't say that.

Your laughing begins to echo throughout the hallway.
"I'll take that as a yes" You smile at him. "Its alright mate, I agree." You stutter at your own words immediately after you say them.

"I-I didn't mean." You turn to the girls. "He does" and your legs charge in the opposite direction. "Next person!"

You hear the girls cheer at your words and their feet bustle behind you.

"Let's go see Todoroki next!" Yaoyorozu chimes in, her voice full of excitement. "I wonder what goes on in that boys head"

"Don't we all? I wonder if he likes anyone!" A few girls begin to giggle and blush. You get why. He's every girls dream, except yours basically.

You roll your eyes turning to the girls. "Fine but nothing too personal Ashido." She dances slightly, her arms partying about the room.

"Call me Mina"

They race down the stairs, only to find the half red headed boy stepping out the dorm door.

"Todoroki! Where are you going?" Yaoyorozu's voice sounds already happy to see him.