"Damn right. I'm going to be better than you in no time." You smirk as you read the words scattered on the page in front of you.

"Oooooh! Get told Iida" Kirishima laughs. He then sits beside you.

You turn to him to smile, but your face does the opposite. You can feel it grow flustered and red, redder than his hair... The boy's light, gentle eyes are glowing a gleeful, similar color and his sparkling white teeth are shining at you. His red pajama pants are checkered and adorable, but they're not what catches your eye. 

He's sitting beside you, his arms, chest and stomach on display and as much as they are worthy of being showed off, you force yourself to look away.

"M-Morning Kirishima." Now put on a shirt. 

"Morning (Y/n)" he smiles again, but as you said. You're not looking at him anymore.

The back door slides open and Bakugou steps in. No one pays much attention of coarse, but you notice something that makes you immediately smile. He's holding the plate you left him before.

The only difference is the lack of food.

"They smelt good this morning" Kirishima sighs. You turn back to him.

"Huh?"

"The eggs. I came out for a morning snack. I wanted to eat them so badly. I didn't... but I wanted to. That wouldn't have been very manly of me."

You stare at him confused. "I didn't see you."

"You were out the back." He smiles again. But this one is different and bold. "Brave thing you did" He winks at you before turning to Bakugou. "Anyone would have ran back inside" he laughs. You can feel your face redden even more. Please put on a shirt!

"Hey. Are you alright?" He asks turning to you. 

As it is clear to see. Your days at UA have been pretty straight forward. Difficult, but straightforward. Nothing too interesting has happened yet. You don't think anyone has called you a friend yet though, not really anyway.

You really are looking forward to the upcoming excursion though. Everyone was hoping it would be the USG, but they decided against that after the attack of the League of Villains last year.

This year, they decided that class 1A are going to Yeera High School. There, the group will be tested against their hero course students. Of coarse UA are expected to excel, but it is all still exciting!

As the hands on the clock begin to change drastically, you glance up from your homework. You've been studying for ages now. It's just the kind of person you are unfortunately.

"Girl, why are you so boring?"

Your head immediately shifts to the stairway and floating clothes greet you. Hagakure sighs as her gloves wave about in front of your face.

"Because I want to be number one Hagakure"

"Even All Might had breaks. Come on, lets have some fun"

You glance up at her, Ashido steps next to her as you do, a smirk playing on her face.

Am I just not a normal girl? Why are they all so... Girly?

"I just had a thought" Ashido giggles.

Her grin is already beginning to scare you.

Some of the other girls begin to crowd around too. Asui stares at me, her big, sweet eyes clearly full of curiosity. Jirou, a girl you haven't had much of a chance to talk to (but totally looks like the punk rock kind of girl you could get along with) is pulling herself towards you all too as she takes out her earphones. Yaoyorozu follows behind her.