New Beginnings

AN: Enjoy and leave me a review

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Tommorrow it all begins, two weeks past by like thin air and all I could think about is how I will control my feelings for her. It hard when she is righ there and all I have to do is seeze the opportunity. but I'll do anything for the bands, their my brothers at last. Niall looked at the time while he laid in his bed, 4:17 am it read and he sighed, suddenly his phone buzzed and he reached on to the little table placed beside his bed for it, he looked at his screen to find an email from Paul, it read.

" hey guys, paul here.

sorry for short notice but we now have a month before we start shooting, so constant rehearsing and preparing starts today, the warner brothers have given us their landon studios for the entire time we shoot, so pack you're bags and reach you're new home. make sure you bring everything you need because its out of town due to them not wanting the media to find out before the let the word out about it. see you guys in a few hours".

Niall's eyes widened, same house as Demi for the entire shooting schdule? he sighed and pu this phone down. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A whole shooting schdule stay with one direction?" Selena paused. "Why am I not invited?" She joked.

"You can always came with me, you know that right" Demi smilled at her childhood bestfriend as she packed her bags.

"Yea, but I would want to interude" She explained.

"Come one Sel, you'll be a big help" Demi fought.

"SO..... five hot guys in one building, how will you choose" Selena joked and demi begin to shake her head as she smilled.

"I won't"

"Why not"

"Their commited and I am not interested".

"You do know, the three hotest ones are single right?" Dallas voice came from behind and Demi turned to meet her older sisters eyes.

"You too? really?" Demi shook her head again.

"What it's true" Dallas sat beside Selena and they both smilled at each other.

"which ones" Selena asked impatiently, as Dallas sat beside her.

"You're with Bieber, remember?"Dallas joked and Selena narrowed her eyes at her.

"I am asking for Demi" She turned to her friend "Right?" She asked.

"Right.." Demi said sarcastically and they all laughed.

"Tell me" Selena demanded.

"Fine" Dallas paused and got up from where she was seated to set on Demi's bed. "any guesses, before" she teased.

"Oh come on, I don't right for Celeb Tv" Selena cried.

"Fine. Harry, Zayn and Niall are single" She finally told.

"Uh, I knew it" Selena said excitedly. "I mean they are my top three, but not in that order" She explained, as Demi and Dallas exchanged a look and begun to laugh at her, soon she joined them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why does harry always take so long" Liam asked frustrated as they waited outside in the car for Harry.