A special gift to RaYa!

This part is full of gyans and bhashan, i apologise if it got too monotonous! A major missing of RaYa got high on me!!

*******************************************************************************

Suddenly the phone rings...the old man brings it out from his pocket...

Man (exclaiming in wonder): Priya, maybe I have brought your phone by mistake..

Lady: so what? Tum hee answer karlo!

Man (seeing the name flashing on screen): he screams in joy: Darling....how are you?

Neha (A lady who is called Psycho mom by her kids, who's more a friend to both Ram & Priya than a relative...their elder daughter got married to the younger son of Neha & Vikram) Happy anniversary fatty!

Ram (with a broad smile) Thank you, thank you!

Neha: it's your 40th anniversary...and you eloped with your own wife?

Ram: (grinning) jaye bhi toh jaye kaha...o toh basa hai har pal mere sasson me yahan!

Neha: poetry n all, not bad! Our kids were really tensed as you both are not responding to their calls!

Ram: amaaa...yaar, I guess I have forgot my phone at my desk! and Priya's one was in vibration mode!

Neha: no worries! But today, I have a very special gift for you both, for my RaYa!

Ram (with an eager to know) and what's that?

Neha: check your email fatty!

Ram: now I would receive my anniversary gift through emails! Wah!

Neha: I am sure, this would touch your soul Fatty!

************************************************************

Two pairs of eyes...glued to the monitor screen...to acknowledge the first gift of the day...it's a letter...an e-letter...from a fan of RaYa...remember the couple named RaYa? who this old couple admire? Though only the three parts of the story had been published so far...the story did not fail to convey the message to the ordinaries that it desired to!

The letter:

Dear RaYa:

I am an ordinary fan of you..living a very ordinary life...but i never felt so proud about it until the day I started following your story...for you, maybe it's your life that you have been living since forever...but for me, it was just a fiction when I commenced reading...and today, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you from the bottom of my heart...for making me believe in fiction...for making me believe in the concept of love, for making me realize that magic exists! You know what? I lived your love! And there are certain things that shall always remain constant...that is how my love for you! I never feel shy to say that I adore you, admire you...respect you...I never try to flip the page of the magazine if someone comes around during my course of reading...you know why? Because, I have no embarrassment to confess my love for you! Even after a century...this would never fade away...and I have no regret about it that you captured a significant portion of my heart...my mind...my soul! And this is not a momentary liking which would last only till your story gets published, not only for the time being when you would materialistically be a part of my routine, this is a kind of love that shall last even when the story would end, as I love you to the eternity!

Yours sincerely,

Just a Fan of you!

**************************************************************************************