"May I see some identification, sir?" The man asked him. Harry didn't know how long the man's eyes had been on him because he had started to space out to get the time to pass before he could walk out of there. 

"Oh, yeah, sorry." He began saying quickly as his hand fumbled into his pocket to fetch his wallet out. Of course, the man needed his identification card so he could pay for his things. For some reason that part had slipped his mind, assuming people could tell that he looked older than a minor. 

"Here you go." Harry handed him his card and waited for the man to check the validity of his card out before he had it handed back over to him. 

Harry placed the card back into his wallet, his legs ready to just walk out of the small shop. His fingers remained touching his wallet so he could grab his notes out and pay the cashier. Once he did, the man bagged his items and handed them off to Harry, telling him to have a nice day. All Harry could do was thank him and wish him one as well. He couldn't help himself but assume the man was trying to piece Harry's life together through his purchases. 

When Harry got back onto his car, he placed the bag in his lap, standing the bottle of wine back up and taking out the box that had his lubricant in it. He opened his glove box and shoved the package inside it, hiding it even though he was the only one in his car. 

Then he slid his phone out of his pocket. He stared down at it and felt himself wishing he could send 'Lucky' a message to tell him that he bought something for their next time together, but that was unrealistic because it wasn't like him and 'Lucky' were really hooking up with one another. 

Instead, he placed his phone to his ear after he chose his mum's name from his contact list. He only had to wait for three rings before he heard his mum's voice. 

"Two times in one day. Am I that popular?" His mum joked, chuckling lightly. 

"I was just calling you to tell you," Harry paused to glanced down at his watch, "that I'm just about ten minutes away from yours."

"Brilliant! So you did decide to come by then? That makes me so happy to hear, Harry." He could tell in the tone of her voice that she was genuinely chuffed to hear the news. 

"Yeah, might as well. It's not like I come around much and I don't see Gems anymore." He managed out,  trying to forget the conversation he had shared earlier with his mum that made him so frustrated. Harry also was a bit unsteady because his mum had no idea what he had done after they had hung up. 

"She's actually here now and I'm sure she'll be shocked to see you. I was able to keep it hush from her that you may be joining us. I told Robin and he's looking forward to seeing you as well. Anyway, dinner should be done within the hour and when you get here you can just come around the back. We're all having a chat outside since the weather isn't so bad for the winter season for once." 

"Okay, mum." Harry said, a bit loudly so he could get his mum off the phone before she really started rambling on. "We'll chat some more once I get there, yeah?" 

"Alright, alright. I'll let you go now. Drive safely." 

"I will." Harry told her before saying goodbye to her and ending the call. Then, with a sigh, he put his safety belt back on and held onto the steering wheel with one hand as he started up his car.

Once he arrived, he followed his mum's instruction and walked around their flat to get to the back garden. His hand was securely wrapped around the neck of the wine bottle as his arm lightly swung along with his strides. 

He noticed the back of his sister's head first before his mum's face lit up when she noticed him. It caused Gemma to turn around and Harry actually didn't recognise her at all. Her natural dark hair was no longer there and was replaced by much lighter, almost white hair. Her facial features had also matured over the years away.