chapter 1

Naruto was running through the night air. "Man the security was lax just like Mizuki-sensei said." Naruto said as he hid in the forest of death and opened the scroll. "Wonder if I get bonus points. If I learn a jutsu?" After a few hours. Naruto was panting hard and In a flash of blood coloured light a man's body formed. Naruto went to help the man. "Hey sir you ok?" Naruto said as Iruka ran into the field.

"Naruto you ok?" Iruka said as a kunai was thrown from a tree in Naruto's direction but he was to late as the blood shot out of Naruto's shoulder. Iruka got in a defensive stance. The blood hit the man.

"Ow! Shit shit." Naruto said as he pulled out the kunai as his healing factor kicked in.

"So the demon does bleed." A sadistic voice said the speaker stepped out of the shadows it was Mizuki.

"What are you talking about!?" Naruto yelled as there was a licking sound.

"The corpse it's m-moving!" Iruka said as there was sadistic laughter.

"I see the Hellsing line has survived with out me." A voice said the corpse stood up the tall male bowed to Naruto. "My master."

Naruto blinked. A large shuriken was thrown but Iruka got in the way. "If he is your master get him out of here." Iruka said as he removed the shuriken. Then as Naruto stood up put his hands in the ram sign. Thousands of Naruto's appeared.

"Get Iruka-sensei out of here." Naruto said. The tall man grabbed Iruka and went to a tree.

In a few seconds Naruto had beaten Mizuki into a bundle of flesh. "My master." The man said.

"What is your name?" Naruto said.

"You can call me Alucard." The tall man said.

"Cool." Naruto said before passing out. Hiruzen appeared. Just as Alucard entered Naruto's head.

"Sir. The man who started this was Mizuki. He told Naruto to steal the scroll. Naruto stopped him. There was a man that called Naruto master. His name was Alucard." Iruka said.

Alucard appeared in a white button up, charcoal grey pants, a red over coat, a wide brimed red hat, the orange tinted sunglasses wasn't hiding the blood red eyes, and White gloves. "Someone called." Alucard said. "Ah yes you must be this Hokage. I'm Alucard I am in service of Naruto Uzumaki and By the laws of the Hellsing line which turned into the Namekaze line. He also has an English name which is Nathaniel Hellsing."

"How long have you been in service to the Namekaze line?" Hokage said.

"Since 1857." Alucard said. "Nearly four thousand years."

"Holy..." Iruka said.

"Hmm I would like you to take care of Naruto Please also train him." Hiruzen said.

"Ok. He will be told everything you kept secret from him." Alucard said. "Including the fox that he's talking to right now."

"He needs that much." Hiruzen said seeing the glint of a silver hand cannon. "So as payment I'll give you the prisoners."

"Yes. I want Mizuki here in the first batch." Alucard said. "I'll be checking any and all women that the council put forth. I have gained knowledge of the CRA."

"Ok." Hiruzen said as he bowed. "Can you bring Naruto to the Hokage tower I have enough paperwork to do."

Hana Inuzuka burst through the leaves. "Sir a weird speaking man appeared in training ground 4. He's waiving around Bayonets." She said between pants.

"Anderson is alive that Catholic Bastard." Alucard said as he grabbed his young master in a bridal carry. "Take me to him."

"Do it. He's the only one capable to handle him." Hiruzen said as Alucard took a walk in the woods towards the Bayonet priest. Hiruzen followed his Anbu took Iruka to the hospital. Mizuki to the T&I department more importantly to Anko.

"Where are you, you Protestant Bastard!?" A thick Irish accent yelled.

"Here." Alucard said as his head been cut off. Hiruzen grabbed his grandson figure from Alucard. Hana screamed.

"Come on you bastard I know your alive." Anderson said as Alucard dissapeared and reappeared. Anderson saw Naruto. "So this is the one we serve now eh?"

"Yes he is he has Integra's stubbornness." Alucard said.

"The Lad looks like me." Anderson said.

"His father was Blonde and Blue eyed. His mother was Redheaded." Hiruzen said. "Let's get to the tower." Alexander grabbed the small preteen.

"He's malnourished." Alexander said.

"We'll need a few weeks to get him to weight and trained in the basics." Alucard said.

"You got two months." Hiruzen said as they entered the Hokage's office. "Please get him out of the orange."

"Orange is his color." A feminine voice said from the shadows it was Seras Victoria. "I can put something together."

"Ah Seras Victoria my Draculina." Alucard said.

While this was going on. In his mind.

Naruto was looking at the huge cage. "Damn. Bet it's lonely in here?" Naruto said.

"Of course little Hellsing. My name is Kurama can you tear a corner of the seal to let me mess around in your body?" The large fox said.

"What are you gonna do?" Naruto said.

"Bring liking the taste of cigars to the front." Kurama said.

"Okay if I do this show me your human form." Naruto said as he got on the foxes paw to be lifted to the seal. Naruto tore the bottom left corner off. Naruto was put down before a flash of light a red headed female with fox ears and nine tails.

"So..." She said as the entire place turned into a mansion the seal on a necklace.

"I'll need to leave." Naruto said as he went to the door.

In real world.

Naruto woke up to A large breasted female getting his measurements. "Uhh..." Naruto said.

"Oh hello Sir." Seras said. "My name is Seras Victoria I'm the one under master."

"Alucard." Naruto said. The red clothed vampire walked through the wall. "What did you do?"

"Long ass story." Alucard said. "Come on the Hokage needs to see you."

Naruto stood up and walked to the door. "Come on. Jiji will tell me the secret to the universe or something." Naruto said as he entered the office. To see a Alexander.

"He's short for twelve. The training will fix that." Alexander said.

"Ah Naruto Please sit I'm going to tell you everything." Hiruzen said as Naruto sat in the same position as Integra. "Your father is Minato Namekaze the Yondame Hokage and the yellow flash. Your mother is Kushina Uzumaki the scarlett death."

"That.... Makes sense. They couldn't trust anyone else with the job of protecting the village than me their child." Naruto said.

"Well your father had a taste for cigars." Hiruzen said as he pulled out the cigar box. "He said. 'when he graduates I'll smoke a cigar with my son.' well I'll smoke one with ya instead."

"These are from Kiri." Naruto said as Hiruzen pulled out a lighter. "Wait I passed?"

 "Wait I passed?"

"Yeah." Hiruzen said as taught Naruto how to light it and pulled out a leaf head band.

(A/N Yes I'm making Kiri like Cuba good cigars.)