The Big Date (Palutena and Viridi POV)

(Palutena and Viridi POV)

Palutena: "We need to find out what they do without us!" Viridi: "Yeah. I'll follow Phosphora, you follow Pit"

---------------------------------------------

(Palutena POV)

I've been watching him for a while and I am thinking they actually ARE dating. He drew a picture of her and put a heart on it. He's leaving, I should follow him and see what he is doing. I follow him to see he him buying a bracelet with both of their names on it. They have to be dating its obvious. I follow him again to a food store. He bought lots of food, but only enough for a dinner for two. He's going back home and Phosphora is already there. Its time to see what they have been doing all this time...

---------------------------------------------

(Viridi POV)

I've watched her for a while. So far she called him Pitty dozens of times and made a heart that says Pit x Phosphora on it. Its so sweet that it would make Cragalanche yell stop. They have to be dating. There is no doubt that they aren't. I followed her to the store and she bought a bracelet that says both of their names on it. And I think I saw Pit with one like that too as she walked in and they had just missed eachother. Oh no I think she saw me. She started to talk to me and said she had plans to stop at Pit's for something. She's going there now. We're here and Pit just showed up with Palutena far behind. Its time to see what they have been doing all this time...

---------------------------------------------

(Third person POV)

Pit: "Hey Phosphora" Pit holds Phosphora's hand and leads her inside. Phosphora: "Why thank you, Pitty" They both sit down and eat. Phosphora and Pit lean in for a kiss when Viridi and Palutena pop out from behind a couch. Palutena: "We knew it!" Viridi: "You ARE dating!" Pit and Phosphora start to laugh. Phosphora: "We knew your plan." Pit: "So we staged a fake date. So here is what happened..."

~Continued in next part~