"You're always such a tease."

"Thanks." I laughed and so did he.

"Hey, You want a ride?"

"Sure!"

"Well, I'll see you in a few." he said.

"Okay," I said, and hung up.

Wow. Trey is just... Ugh. I love his voice. His laugh. His eyes. His... Everything.

I started to get dressed, still thinking about Trey. I smiled to myself as I put my shirt on, not ruining my makeup.

➿Skip to the Party ➿

〰 Kennedy's Point of View 〰

After I left out of Yn's room, I went to my room and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and slung my bag over my shoulder and struck a pose. I walked out of the bathroom and heard my phone go off. I walked over to the vibrating bed and saw that It was a call from my dream husband, Ar'mon.

📱Phone Convo📱

Me:*Playing it cool* Hey Ar'mon! *Waves*

Ar'mon: Hey Ken! *Winks*

Me:*Blushes and giggles* New nickname, huh?*Laughs* Whatcha wearing?

Ar'mon:*Shows me his Outfit*

Me: All black. Nice.

Ar'mon:*smiles big* Yup!

Me:*giggles* You're too cute!

Ar'mon: Thanks!

Me: Did I say that out loud?? Oop. 😳

Ar'mon: It's okay. I think you're pretty cute too. *winks*

Me:*blushing Deep red* Thanks.

Ar'mon: You're even cuter when you blush.

Me:*Blushing harder and laughing* Please stop.

Ar'mon: What? You're cute. I'm being honest with you. Anyway, You want a ride to the Party? Trey is taking Yn, so I wanted to take you.

Me: Okay. See you when you get here.

Ar'mon: See you soon. *hung up*

I sat on my bed, blushing at the new nickname that I have received from my crush for 5 years, Ar'mon Warren.

〰 Trey's Point of View 〰

So, Me and Ar'mon decided that we were gonna be matching with all black. He's taking Kennedy, and I'm taking Yn. I'm so happy, because I want to ask her out tonight. This is the perfect time.

Anyway, I'm on my way to pick up Yn. Her house is a few minutes away, so it doesn't take long to get there.

Minutes later, I knocked on her door. Almost immediately, she answered, and I was shocked to see what she was wearing. She looked beautiful, even though she was wearing casual clothes.

Me: You look... Beautiful.

Yn: *Blushes* Thank You.

Me: You ready ma?

Yn: Yeah.

〰Ar'mon Point of View 〰

     When we arrived at the party, it was already live! It looked like the whole school was there. I even saw two teachers. I held a conversation with Trey and Clarence until I looked over at Kennedy. She didn't look like she was having fun, so I asked everyone if they wanted to play a game, and they agreed.

〰 Kennedy's Point of View 〰

Everyone was spread out on the sofa, the loveseat, and most people were so on the floor. I spotted the school's sluts sitting on a bunch of random dudes' laps. I bet they didn't even know each other. Anyway, we decided on a game of Truth or Dare.