𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 ― 𝙄𝙄𝙄

Inside, Ventilation chamber...

"Fair dos, though, that's a great bit of air conditioning." The Doctor looked at the fans. "Sort of nice and old fashioned. Bet they call it retro." He scanned a panel, then grinned. "Gotcha!" He pulled the panel off and jumped back when a metal spider scuttled out.

The Guardian squinted as they watched the metal spider scurry across the floor and up the wall. "What the hell is that?"

"Is it part of the retro?" Jabe wondered.

"I can't be." The Doctor shook his head. "Hold on." He aimed his sonic screwdriver, but then Jabe used a whip-like thing to lasso the spider and making it drop down right into the Guardian's hands.

"Hey!" The Guardian grinned. "Nice liana."

"Thank you." Jabe smiled. "We're not supposed to show them in public."

"Oh, don't worry. We won't tell anybody." The Doctor promised as the Guardian handed him the spider. "Now then..." He mumbled, examining the metal creature. "...Who's been bringing their pets on board?"

"What does it do?" Jabe asked.

"Sabotage..." The Guardian whispered suddenly, eyes widening before she looked up at the Doctor. "It's sabotage."

"Earth Death in ten minutes."

"The temperature is about to rocket." The Doctor stated, looking around for the exit. "Come on!"

"Earth Death in ten minutes."

***

Inside, Corridor...

As the Doctor, Jabe and the Guardian hurried along – they soon came to a door with smoke seeping into the corridor, a bright Sun glare coming from a small glass panel.

"Give me that." The Guardian snatched the Doctor's sonic screwdriver from him. "Hold on, get back." She ordered the blue staff that were gathering around outside the door, all of them coughing squeaky little coughs because of the smoke. The Guardian then aimed the sonic at a small panel nearby, making it beep.

"Sun filter rising. Sun filter rising."

"Is the Steward in there?" Jabe gasped, concerned.

"You can smell him." The Guardian said quickly, wrinkling her nose as she tossed the Doctor back his sonic screwdriver. "Come on, there's another Sun filter programmed to descend."

***

Inside, Viewing gallery...

"Sun filter descending. Sun filter descending."

Daisy stirred slowly, then blinked when she saw a shield on the window beginning to lower, a piercing glare from the Sun peeking in. She gasped and sat up, then spotted Rose slumped nearby, still unconscious. "Rose!" She crawled over to her sister, shaking her desperately. "Rose Marion Tyler, get your arse up!"

"Sun filter descending. Sun filter descending."

Rose's eyes shot open before she sat straight up. "What's going on?"

"We're about to die." Daisy said quickly before shooting to her feet and bolting for the door, trying to get it open, grunting when she found it locked. "Let us out!" She screamed as Rose ran up beside her, both of them beginning to knock on it frantically. "Let us out! Let us out!"

"Sun filter descending. Sun filter descending."

***

Inside, Corridor...