✰ popular rich bitch

( stella is the blonde one in that gif aka alissa violet )

that gif aka alissa violet )

name: "I bet you already know" mackenzie christina smith

nicknames: "who said i had any?" kenzie, kenz, mack

age: "seriously dumbass?" few months younger than you

gender: "yeah cause boys wear prada bags and heels?" female

sexuality: "boys and only boys." heterosexual

face claim: cindy kimberly

family: "Stella's stepsister"melissa mclaughlin — mother, alivegerard mclaughlin — stepfather, alive stella mclaughlin — stepsister, aliverobert smith — father, deceased

melissa mclaughlin — mother, alive
gerard mclaughlin — stepfather, alive
stella mclaughlin — stepsister, alive
robert smith — father, deceased

personality: "rich bitch and proud." kenzie comes off as a complete bitch with hilarious one liners who is constantly forgetting everyone's names but when you get really close to kenzie you see that she really cares about people and will help use her money to save the people she loves and give them advantages.

hobbies: "shopping" shopping, partying, hanging out with her friends at the mall or Starbucks

likes: "prada, versace, valentino, channel"  Stella, her friends, her mom, brands, her mom being happy

dislikes: "nerds they're annoying and only useful for homework." her best friend reina who's a fake and a complete bitch who uses her and stella

backstory: her father died when she was younger and she lived with her mom in her mansion. She had a best friend named Stella who's mom left her when she was younger and they've always been best friends. one day kenzie and stella came home from shopping to hear moaning in her moms room. kenzie and stella walked in and saw stellas dad all over kenzies mom. they admitted to being in a relationship and after a while got married.

smut ?: "I'm not a slut like Stella" sure

turn ons: "wouldn't you want to know?" hair pulling, pet names, praise

turn offs: rape, blood, broken bones, being tied up, handcuffs, anal, girly guys

dom or sub: "seriously?" she can be both

✧ SCENARIO ONEyou and kenzie were friends and would always hang out but only as friends

SCENARIO ONE
you and kenzie were friends and would always hang out but only as friends. one day stella got kidnapped along with your friends ( who hate kenzies ) little sister anna and your cousin Jack. kenzie was going crazy and there was a way to get them all back but it involved a lot of money which kenzie was ready to offer. kenzie gave the money but what she didn't know was the other part of the deal, they took you as well. kenzie gave the money and got everyone back but you disappeared and she never saw you again. one night a few years later kenzie decided to snoop around labs since her step father was in the government and she could do whatever she wanted and heard growling. She walked over to a cage and saw you making her gasp "y/n?" Scientists had used you as a test subject.

SCENARIO TWO
you've had a crush on kenzie ever since you guys were kids and lately you had started becoming close because of stella dating your best friend who out of nowhere became really good at the schools main sport. Your friend didn't like Stella at all but it was getting you and mackenzie closer so you begged him to keep dating her. One night your friend had enough and dumped Stella. You thought you'd never see kenzie again so you ran away to the middle of the woods that's when you bumped into someone and looked up seeing it was mackenzie.

SCENARIO THREE
make it up