Chapter #4

Third Person's POVs
        The afternoon went pretty smooth. You were on your laptop doing animations on Adobe Flash while the stick figures are playing around. Luke, Max and David were playing with Sketcher. Crash was playing some video games until Sam came out of nowhere and tried to snatch the controller from him. "Gimme the controller, C! You've been through this for thirty minutes!", he said in frustuation.

        "For your information, I got these limited minutes for helping Y/n earlier!", argued Crash as he tried to swat his friend off.

        "Hand over the controller now!", warned Sam, "I swear I don't wanna fart on you again like the last time I did, but I will if I have to!".

        "N-No! Please don't!", Crash begged before the two ran around chasing each other.

        "Now, come on you guys! No one's gonna be farting on anyone! It's immature!", you exclaimed, not looking from your laptop. Then David jumped down on your desk and looked at your drawings.

        "Hey Y/n. You need help?", he offered as he looked at you.

        "Thanks David. But I—", you replied but he got the pen from you and finished up the animation, "Whoa... That's something.". He just blushed at your compliment. A knock was heard on the door. He grabbed his friends and they hid behind your action figures, which were their actual colors. You got up and opened the door. It was Alex.

        "Hey Y/n.", he greeted, "Who're you talking to?". That questioned clicked in your mind.

        "I uh... I was... Talking to my dog!", you stampered then you pointed at Sketcher, "Say hi Sketcher!". He barked in reply.

        "Wow, I didn't know you have a pet.", said Alex as he looked at Sketcher then the mess you knew the stickfigures made, "And what's all that?".

        "Oh... Uh... T-That was all me.", you lied as you smiled sheepishly, "By the way, what brings you here?".

        "Just want to give you this.", he replied as he gave you what seems to be a poster for a competition of best arts. "Maybe you can join that.", he continued.

        "Well... I'll think about it.", you replied as you examined the poster a bit more.

        "Great. I'll see you on monday.", he said before going out. You sighed as you put the poster on the table. A loud bang was heard in your room. You rushed in to see what it was.

        "Who's in here!? I got a racket! And I'm not afraid to use it!", you warned as you readied a tennis racket in your hands.

        "Geez, chill! It's just us!", Luke said as he was sitting underneath your table lamp.

        "Why do you have so many black clothes with the skull&bones logo here, Y/n?", Max asked as he looked in your closet, "You like an emo in these...".

        "I AM an emo.", you shot back as you put your racket back in the case, "Where're the other three?". You heard Sketcher barked as he ran up the stairs, carrying the three remaining stick figures on his back.

        "Who was that Alex boy earlier Y/n?", asked Sam as he jumped to where Luke is.

        "He's Y/n's mate of course.", replied David as he looked at you.

        "He's not my "mate"! He's just a friend.", you corrected then you saw Sketcher holding a leash in his mouth.

        "Sketcher wants to go on a walk.", Crash explained as he stood up on the dog head.

        "Well... Okay. A walk can't harm anyone.", you agreed as you put the leash on Sketcher, "Wait downstairs for me. I gotta get ready for this.". They nodded and went down the stairs. You opened the closet and got your typical wearings during saturdays.

        After you got dressed, you got your F/C rollerskates and went downstairs to see them

        After you got dressed, you got your F/C rollerskates and went downstairs to see them. The stick figures looked at you in an awe. "Um... Too much?", you asked sheepishly. They said something one word at a time.

"You..."

"Look..."

"So..."

"Totally..."

"Wow..."

        "It's awesome!!", they all exclaimed in unison and amazement. You just nodded at their compliment(s) and you all went to the park. They seem to be behaving like all kids do. But no knowledge about the outside world.