Death By Fangirls (End)

Start from the beginning

Shouto on the other hand... well let's just say you two haven't been in contact that often, the last time you guys talked was the time he apologized to your classmates, which happened to be a week ago. On his behalf, you did say you were going to text him to plan another 'date', but with your MA job, lab work, and upcoming finals, you were swamped... Unless meeting up for a 10 minute lunch was fine with him, you were fully booked from now to the end of the holiday season. Plus, throughout this whole crazy adventure, it seemed like you had been initiating most of the meetings.

A heavy lump resided at the pit of your stomach. Maybe he didn't feel the same way, only agreeing to your hasty plans and arrangements out of politeness or gratuity for nursing him. After all, the universe just kinda smashed you two together unexpectedly, with no regard to our current flows of life... your company was more of a reluctant obligation for a busy person like him...

Thoughts of your beloved friend and questionable soulmate whirled around in your brain, swimming in the sea of immunology and cell biology content as you hugged your keens closer into your chest, feeling your head begin to spin from information overload. Thus, you hopped out of your spinny chair, strolling into the kitchen to make yourself a cup of tea. Sauntering back into your cave of a room, you winced at the sudden coldness, a frigid breeze causing a chill to run up your spine, juxtaposing against the hot tea that steamed in your hand.

Looking over at the source of the dip in room temperature, you wrapped yourself in a blanket, setting your warm drink down on the desk. "How long has this been open?", you thought, waddling over to the ajar window.

You reached out to close the bone-chilling portal. Pellets of snow flew in, melting upon the warm surface of your skin. Outside, in the wintry wonderland of the city scene, you spotted a navy blue blob paroozing down the street, hand clenched to his side as he sped- walked across the concrete. At the pace he was going, it looked like he had to be at some place fast, or he was trying to leave his current location just as quickly.... Squinting your (e/c) eys, you noticed a familiar lump of two-toned locks, perfectly split down the middle, like a festive peppermint. You relaxed your grip on the window upon recognition of the red, white, and blue figure.

Pushing your frigid glass further open, you called out to your familiar, "Hey, Stranger!".

You saw the bi-colored boy jolt at the sound of his familiar nickname, stopping dead in his tracks to look up at the (h/c) haired girl, wrapped in a blanket waving out from a fourth floor window.

"Hello, (y/n)", he replied, returning your greeting with a solemn wave of his own.

Gazing down at the pavement, you observed the half-half hero's costume, fairly similar to the tattered jump suit your scooped him up in that faithful evening but re-adjusted to improve on the lackings of the past design. Deducing the purpose of his brisk walking and decorated uniform, you crossed your arms in disappointment.

"It's barely been a week, and you're already back to hero work?", you playfully scolded.

"What", the bi-colored boy shouted back.

"I SAID, ARE YOU BACK TO HERO WORK?"

"WHAT"

"I SAI-, wait a minute"

Picking up your phone, you called the tiny blue boy, gazing down through to see him dig into his pocket to pull out his black iphone, pressing the device to his ear.

"Hello"

"Hello again (y'n)", a familiar low voice rumbled through your eardrums as the both of you found a way to conveniently interact without randomly shouting in between 40 feet.