Mommy

WARNING: Contains mommy kink, if you don't like this or are uncomfortable with it, don't read. For everyone else, enjoy ;)

I layed in the bed that my girlfriend of a year and a half and I share, we've lived together for a couple months and it's been amazing. But right now I had a slight problem that a lot of guys have, yep morning wood. And my girlfriend went out this morning and I can't wait for her to get back. I threw the covers off me and I could already see the massive tent my cock was pitching in my gym shorts and the small amount of precum that has oozed through the fabric, it was painfully hard and throbbing and needed attention. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and lifted my hips and slowly almost teasing myself pulled them down and my member sprung free, slapping my lower stomach and then standing up nice and straight. More precum oozed out as my cock was now free of its restriction. I ran my hands up the insides of my thighs which has always been a turn on for me, making myself shiver, I wrapped my right hand around the base and my left stayed near my balls to fondle them. I started to slowly stroke myself up and down and threw my head back against the pillow a let out a moan, I ran my thumb over the tip, smearing the precum all over and hissing at the feeling, I closed my eyes and imagined my girlfriend doing this to me, she always knew how to make it feel amazing. I hadn't told her this but I had a mommy kink but I didn't know how to tell her or know how she would take it, maybe I'll tell her soon but right now I have a bigger problem. As I continued to stroke myself, I started getting faster making more precum to come out and my balls to bounce a little, which felt amazing. I was getting close, imagining my girlfriend doing this while biting and sucking on my neck, moans were flying out of my mouth.
"Oh mo.."
I heard the door creak and my eyes flew open, seeing my girlfriend standing there, her eyes glued to me, I made a grab for the blankets to cover myself, weird you might think but given what I was about to say I was a little embarrassed.
"Enjoying yourself baby" she smirked
"You know how I am in the morning, I couldn't help it" I groaned
"Hmm maybe I can help with that" she bit her lip walking towards me getting on the bed
"Yes please" I moaned
She moved the blankets and wrapped her soft hands around my cock and started to stroke me, I rested my head on the pillows as my eyes rolled back and let out a low moan.
"What were you getting ready to say before you stopped" she quietly asked while still stroking me.
"I-I don't know" I managed to get out
"Yes you do, tell me" she started pumping faster
I felt my orgasm building in my stomach.
"Fuck dont stop I'm so close"
She slowed her pace and I groaned feeling my orgasm recede
"No cumming till you tell me"
"Ugh fuck"
"Come on baby tell me" she picked up her pace again this time lowering her head and sucking on the tip
"Fuck please dont stop, mommy"
I said the last part in a whisper but by the look on her face, she heard me and liked what she heard.
"That's a good boy, now cum for me, cum for mommy"
With that she lowered her head and took my entire cock in her mouth and deep throated me, she bobbed her head up and down and gagged and slurped and sucked on my cock driving me insane, she took my cock down her throat one last time before I exploded in her mouth.
"OH FUCK MOMMY!!!"
She bobbed her head a few more times and then took my cock out of her mouth with a wet pop.
"Mmm that's a good boy, so good for mommy"
I blushed a deep red and turned my head.
"Dont hide look at me"
She turned my face to look at her and I saw the lust in her eyes probably mirroring my own.
"We aren't done yet kitten"
My eyes widened at the nickname, she smirked a giggled
"I know your kinks, even some of the ones you haven't told me, I figured them out, your mommy kink and your submissive kink, and I've got to say it makes me so wet thinking about it"
She smashed her lips to mine and kissed me hungrily, I moaned into the kiss at her sudden dominance which started getting my cock hard again.
"I'm gonna have so much fun with you kitten"
"Do whatever you want to me mommy"
She growled at that and took of her shirt and bra along with her pants and panties, she leaned over me and grabbed my cock with her right hand and my hair with the other and pulled me to her chest.
"Suck on mommy's breasts kitten"
I gladly took her left in my mouth and swirled my tongue around her nipple and softly nibbled on it, she threw her head back and moaned and this just made me do it more and also made my cock hard as a rock and she noticed.
"This hard already, you must really be enjoying this" she smirked and bit her lip
I looked up through my eyelashes and took my mouth off her boob
"I really really do mommy, please fuck me"
I moved to her right breast and started sucking and biting on it and she moaned and started to stroke me, precum oozing out and make my cock slick making it easier for her to stoke me. I was a moaning mess. She took one of my hands and brought it to her pussy.
"Play with my pussy baby, get mommy nice and wet for your cock"
I moaned as I started rubbing her clit and teasing her entrance, which made her throw her head back and moan loudly.
"That's it baby, you're making me feel so good... so good for me"
I put two fingers in her and thrusted them in and out and curled them hitting her spot, she groaned and started grinding on my fingers, I could feel her tighten like she was about to cum so she pulled my fingers and stuck them in her mouth and sucked on them enjoying the taste of herself, my cock throbbed at the sight.
"I wanna cum on your cock not on your fingers"
With that she straddled me and aligned my cock with her entrance and eased herself down onto my cock. My eyes rolled back at the feeling as let out a silent moan, she bounced up and down on the tip a few times and then came all the way down to the base both of us groaning at the feeling.
"Mmmm you're so big baby"
"Oh mommy you're so tight, you're squeezing me so much... it feels so good"
She started to grind and circle her hips against mine, slowly growling at the feeling which I found extremely hot. I loved it when she got dominant. She started to bounce up and down on my cock taking every inch of it everytime. As she was riding me she grabbed my hands and put them on her breast making me squeeze and fondle them, she lowered her hands to my hair and pulled making me groan in pleasure, I pinched her nipples making her moan, then bringing them to mouth to suck on them once again.
"You really like mommy's boobs, dont you baby"
I took my mouth off her boob and smiled at her
"I really really do mommy"
"Such a good boy for mommy"
She started bouncing faster and faster making her ass slap against my thighs, the room was filed with our pants and moans and the sound of slapping skin. She was grinding on me and circling her hips and I could feel her clench and tighten and i could feel my orgasm building and my cock throb and I knew she could feel it too.
"Are you gonna cum for baby... be a good boy and cum with me, come on cum for mommy"
"AHHH FUCK, MOMMY!!"
I all but screamed as I released inside of her and she clenched around me as her own orgasm washed over her, we were both seeing stars and she rode out our highs, she got up and off of me with a sigh as my cock slipped out of her wet pussy. She layed next to me and pulled me close to her, she lfiten my head to look at her.
"So how long have you actually had this kink"
"Ummm for a while... before I got with you"
"You could've told me, I'm very open minded when I comes to these things" she smirked and stroked my hair.
"I know I just didn't know how you would react"
"And how did you like my reaction baby" she smirked at me and bit her lip
"I loved it mommy"
She smiled and pulled me closer laying my head on her chest, she grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on and found a movie. We stayed like that for the rest of the day, just watching movies and cuddling. I love this girl I thought to my self as I held you tighter and she stroked my hair with one hand and my back with the other, I smiled and hummed in content.

Hope everyone liked it;)
Will update in a week, stayed tuned