intro. ↴

"In which a random girls attempts to make a covers for a random contest she probably entered for the sake of it. Or doesn't remember entering it for that matter. She also attempts poorly to make a premade with a vague outline of the story. Lastly, it is a book where she showcases her trashing beautiful graphic skills"

⇾ hi! I am known as Lillian here on Wattpad for all of those who do not know me. this is just my portfolio.

⇾ portfolio:
▪︎ entries
▫︎ premades
▪︎ stuff I make to showcase
▫︎ and stuff.

⇾ please do not steal my work. I work hard to produce what I make and even though I'd find it flattering, stealing isn't the way to go. If you really want a cover and stuff, then jut head over to my graphics shop.

⇾ please also note that I do not own the images I use to create graphics. credits go to their rightful owners.

⇾ regarding premades, there will be a form. I will try and put it in such a way that no one will be able to steal it unless they are high tech photoshop geeks (if you are then I don't know why you'd steal in the first place tbh 😂). there will be a form to fill out and a vague outline to the story. payment will also be outlined in the chapter (hopefully).

⇾ that's it! hope you enjoy slimming through my trash work that I'd still call beauty, because all in all, art in it's true form is being able to bend what normal people would see as a straight line.

Stay flawsome x