Part 5

~Chapter 5~

Faiths P.O.V

I was bored at home and my dad was knocked out on the sofa so I decides to go to the park that was 5 blocks away because that's the only one with swings. After I was still thinking about how my life is like total hell and what I had said to Justin but it turns out that half the school heard my speech...I was sitting on the swing when a figure Sat on the opposite swing from me and I didn't bother to look up until he spoke.....

"Hey"

"What do you want"

"I have to tell you something"

"I have to go"

"No,please just a couple of minutes"

"I only have about 20 minutes"

"That's fine...I wanted to tell you"

"Continue"

"I wanted to tell you that I'm not the kind of guy I am at school"

"Then what type of guy are you"

"All I have in mind about my self is that I'm not like Justin and the others and I know that bullying you or anyone is not right"

"And why's that"

"I...I lost a close sibling...SHE died. .caused OF bullying...her parents suffered more than I did"

I realized that he started crying...something I haven't seen in a long time.

"I was crying since she died I cries for months...SHE was my favorite, SHE was nice, caring, funny, and much more positive words than I could ever imagine"

"I'm sorry for your loss and listen I dont KNOW if your different. ..I mean what if it's a set up"

"It's not a set up...trust me...please"

He was still crying and then I started crying...

"How old was she"

"13...I miss her so much, I go to her grave every weekend"

"Listen I have to go"

"Can you tell me if you trust me"

"I need time to think about it"

"What if we meet up here after school to talk more and at school YOU can tell me if you can give me a chance to trust me...please..."

"What time tomorrow DO I tell you"

"Anytime..whenever YOUR ready"

"Okay. ..I have to go now...BYE..I guess"

"BYE...And can I get a hug"

"Sure...I guess Just plead don't hurt me"

"Don't worry I won't...trust me"

I walked towards him slowly and hugged him...and he hugged ME tight...I feel bad for what he went through and hopefully other people do the same...I mean it. ..I broke away the hug...although I could tell he wanted me to hug him longer....

"Bye"

I waved goodbye after that and I kept thinking about what he told me....should I trust him...is he playing around. ...I have a whole night to figure out if I should trust him...someone help me.....I got it I'll ask him why he needs MY trust then I'll tell him my answer...I should trust him...,he's my only hope...right....let's see how tomorrow turns out....