deux

Kyle's house

I was wearing a black shirt with camo pants and white shoes. My brother brought me to the party, but had to leave shortly after because he didn't have a video for today. Michael couldn't come, he was out on a date. So it left JoJo, Adi, Nick, Cenna, Tal, David and me. Plus Emily. When everyone had arrived we all walked in the party like a boss. I saw the mean girls in one corner, the jocks in another, the party animals in the other and finally us. Emily, the boys and I were, I wouldn't say popular but, we had a couple of friends.
Me:Hey Kyle. Nice party.
Kyle:Hey sweetie.
He kissed my cheek. Kyle and I were in an, on and off relationship. One day we could be together and literally, but like literally, three hours later we could be broken up. Tal keeps saying that it's a toxic relationship, but I actually like Kyle. We've always been friends, and it just happens that we are friends that make out.
Tal:I'm going to get a drink, want anything?
He said to me, I said no before seeing him leave. Emily and Adi were dancing, Nick was probably texting Kelly. Jojo was somewhere, probably in the bathroom. Cenna....I really don't know, and David... oh David. He was probably making out with some random ass girl or drinking till he blacks out. That's usually David, will I was here talking with my boyfriend.
Me:So...
Kyle:I know right!
Me:I didn't say anything.
I said laughing, this kid has always been a comedian.
Kyle:I know, I just didn't want it to be awkward. Oh and by the way...
He said before looking at me.
Kyle:I cheated on you. With your friend Amanda.
I'm sorry what was that!!! He cheated!!!! With Amanda!!!!
Me:YOU DID WHAT?!!
Kyle:I cheated, okay? Tomorrow we'll be back together, so?
Me:No, we are done. And I'm not joking. Don't text me, don't call...
Kyle:Babe, come on.
Tal:You don't get to call her babe, buddy. She said she's done with you.
I heard Tal behind me, I got behind him and held on to his arm.
Kyle:What are you going to do about it, bro?
He said wanting to fight Tal.
Tal:You mother...
Me:Tal!! Please!!!
I said with tears in my eyes. He looked at me, and brought me out like a princess. I had my head buried in his chest before he put me in his car, and drove to his house. When we were in the car, my phone buzzed. It was Adi.

Private conversation
0:30 am

adifishman19@gmail.com: Is it true? Did you broke up? 🤨😢
read at 0:31am
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Private conversation
0:42 am

jojosim@gmail.com: I heard what happened, I'm here fore you. ☹️
read at 0:45am
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Private conversation
0:47 am

DavidRose209@gmail.com: I'm going to beat his sorry ass 😤🤬😡
read at 0:49am

I closed my phone not wanting to read more of these text. I saw Tal looking at me, before putting his hand on my thigh. I put my hand in his, and I saw him smirk. When we arrived at his house, he opened my side of the door and brought me in like a princess.
Tal:You okay?
Me:I don't know...I really liked him...and for him to che-e-at with my fr-r-ie-end was so fuck-ck-ed up.
I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks.
Tal:Shhh, I'm here.
He wrapped his arms around me, while I cuddled in his arms. I started crying all the water in my body. He let me cry on his shirt, and he kept comforting me.
Me:Tal....
Tal:ya?
Me:Thank you...for being here every time.
I kissed his cheek before wrapping my leg around him. And I fell asleep in his arms.
The next morning, I woke up and checked my phone. I had 40messages from Adi, 30 from David, 50 from JoJo and 100 from my brother. I looked over and realized I was in Tal's bed. I got up, and walked downstairs to his kitchen. I saw his parents in the living room and Tal cooking food.
Me:Hey Mrs&Mr.Fishman.
Mrs:Hi Zoe, how are you sweetie?
Me:I'm good, what about you?
Mrs:I'm good, thank you for asking.
She smiled at me before I went to see Tal.
Me:Cooking food now?
I saw him jump before laughing.
Tal:You scared me.
I smiled at him, before walking up to him and hugging him.
Me:Thank you. For everything.
Tal:Hey, I'm always going to be here for you.
He said taking my head between his hands in a cup form. He kissed my forehead will I blushed.
Tal:Want some food?
I nodded and he grabbed a plate from the cupboard before putting some bacon and eggs with two waffles. He did the same for him, and we sat at the diner table. He started eating and I took a picture of him saying my date.
Tal:Stap it Zao.
He said with his mouth full of waffles. I laughed before devouring my plate. He wasn't a bad chef after all.