Getting Along

"Yoona-ssi."

Yoona stopped herself from preparing the breakfast as she heard Luhan's voice past through the kitchen all of a sudden. She turned her body around and gazed at him who apparently walked towards the kitchen. "Yes, Luhan-ssi?"

"Did you just unpack my luggage just now?"

Yoona scanned him from head to toe as her eyes were engrossed at his casual appearance this morning but she tried not to make it obvious. Luhan looked really handsome even though he only wore t-shirt and a pair of short trousers.

"Yoona-ssi? Are you listening to me?" causing Yoona to flinch upon his remark.

"W-what's t-the m-matter, Luhan-ssi?" Yoona stammered nervously. She prayed that the latter didn't sense of what she was doing just now or else she would be utterly embarrassed.

Luhan merely raised his eyebrow, feeling odd of Yoona. She didn't pay attention to him as if there was something bugging her just now. "I ask did you just unpack my luggage just now?"

"Oh, yes," she replied, nodding her head in approval. Yes, that was true. She had unpacked his belongings in the luggage and stuffed his clothes neatly on the wardrobe while she placed the other stuffs at the rightful places when he took a bath this morning. She thought that he might've had a hard time unpacking his belongings as she assumed he hadn't ever done it once. "I'd unpacked your clothes and stuffed it in the wardrobe while your other belongings at the other places."

"Oh, that's why I've been feeling weird why my luggage is empty and soon, I happened to look for my clothes in the wardrobe," he blurted out.

"By any chance, do you dislike of me doing so?" Yoona questioned him warily. She thought that he might dislike of her touching his belongings without his permission.

"I didn't say so, Yoona-ssi." He rolled his eyes. Then, there was a smile crept on his lips. "Thanks for that, by the way."

"My pleasure," she replied, returning his thankful smile. She was astonished and at the same time, feeling happy because she could see him smiling for the very first time. He looked undeniably charming with the gorgeous smile flitted across his face.

He jerked his head ahead at the kitchen table in curiosity. "What are you doing, Yoona-ssi?"

"I'm doing breakfast for us." She beamed bashfully. "Are you hungry?"

"Sort of."

"Then, you sit first. I'm about to finish the breakfast, though," Yoona uttered, gesturing him to sit at the dining table.

"All right then," he replied, nodding his head and soon, he walked towards the dining table.

Then, Yoona hurriedly finished their very first breakfast in a quick pace. She even smiled to herself as Luhan seemed to be looking forward to her cooking.

***

"So, how's the food? Does it taste good?" Yoona questioned him eagerly, couldn't wait for him to give comment about her cooking. She had made a simple dish which was kimchi fried rice. Though she was capable of cooking the other scrumptious dishes, she just intended to make a simple one.

Luhan stuffed a mouthful of kimchi fried rice into his mouth upon Yoona's eager question about the food that she had made. Then, his pair of eyes rounded in pleasure as soon as he chewed the rice thoroughly. The kimchi fried rice turned out really good and the taste and flavouring were just great. He hadn't expected Yoona to be a good cook based on her appearance. She seemed like she never reached her feet in the kitchen. "It tastes really good, Yoona-ssi."