Candied Pleasure

****Autumn****

We drove for what seemed like hours. Every time I would look over at Michael, he was staring at me with the same look he has before he........before he........ugh never mind. I'm pretty sure nothing will happen.

When I looked out the window, I noticed we were suddenly pulling up into a parking spot on the edge of a cliff, you know one of those places couples go to on dates. I started to feel scared and nervous at the same time. I didn't want this to happen again. I don't think I can handle it. Maybe he just wants to talk. Or maybe he wants to.............

"Ah, Autumn, I have been thinking about you all day. I've missed you so much lately. We haven't really errrmm spoke in a while. I think we should catch up on old times, eh?" He said with a sly grin.

I won't lie, Michael was a decent looking guy. He was five foot nine and had the darkest black hair that I've ever seen. Michael was also a pretty muscular guy, but not with huge bulging muscles, though. He had very toned muscles and the bluest eyes. Let's be honest; Michael was a pretty hot guy. But I was not interested in him the way he's interested in me.

"Ummm, I think we've caught up enough. I know a lot about you, and you know a lot about me. So can we go back home now. Please." I beg him.

" Oh, my sweet Autumn. I think we both know why we're here; definitely not to talk. So why don't you be a good little girl and let me......kiss you........and.........just...relax." He said with a glazed look in his eyes. He looked like a little boy at the candy store; me being the candy.

"Michael, please. I can't handle this today. Please don't do this, please. I beg you, just please don't do this!" I beg, with tears pouring down my face.

"Oh, doll, don't cry. I promise it will be quick, unless you want it to be longer. Now kiss me, love." He demanded.

"Please." I whimpered.

In a flash, I felt a stinging pain on my right cheek. I looked up to see his seductive smile replaced with one of frustration. That obviously wasn't a good thing to do.

"DO NOT DISOBEY ME, AUTUMN! NOW DO AS I SAY!" Michael yelled.

Trembling and scared out of my mind, I lean in and give him a kiss. As soon as our lips meet, he grabs my hair and deepens the kiss. I feel his tongue pressing against my lips, demanding entrance. I part my lips slowly, feeling Michael's tongue play around in my mouth. He tightens his grip on my hair, signaling me to play along and act like I enjoy it. I immediately respond and kiss him back. I know all of the things to do. And the consequences of not doing them. I'm use to it.

His hand starts to run down my arm seductively. He suddenly stops kissing me and cups my boobs into each of his hands. I get a disgusting feeling in the pit of my stomach. I feel like I may throw up.

Michael ignores it, and slowly moves his hands to my thighs. He moves his hands up under my skirt until he touches..............I'd rather not say.

He lets out a low moan and starts to take off my clothes. After I'm done with, he starts to take off his. After a while, we are both completely naked. He reclined the seat back and gently pushed me down.

"Oh, Autumn. Stop crying. Just relax, love. Everything will be okay. It will feel extraordinary." Michael said reassuringly.

And with that, the little boy at the candy store bought his favorite piece of candy.