Chapter One

I DO NOT OWN YOUNG JUSTICE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

~please refrain from commenting until end of story, if it's a section of it that you like, feel free, please note that Dick is 18 and Wally is 21~

Dick sat there in the kitchen with a pencil and a well-used notebook. The thoughts on his mind seemed to swirled around his brain as he wrote faster, he had so much to write, and he had to jot it down somewhere before he forgotten. Truth be told, he read this book whenever he felt lonely. Dick always wished this could actually happen to him. But it couldn't. It shouldn't. He finished writing and put the pen down on the table, then he began rereading in his head what he wrote.

"That's a really interesting story you got there, Dick." said a voice way to familiar.

"Wally!" Dick yelled as he arose from the chair and nearly tripped over his feet.

"What is it?" Wally snatched the notebook from Dick's hand and flipped to a random page.

"Hey! Don't read that Wally! It's personal!" Dick exclaimed as he tried to take the book away.

Wally sped around the kitchen over and over as he looked at the pages. Dick became infuriated as stuck out his foot and tripped Wally, causing him to fall to the floor and drop the notebook. Dick went over and picked it up. "Don't ever do that again, Wally."

"Okay. But I'm not leaving any promises." Wally said, dusting himself off for no reason as he arose from the floor. "Why do you even keep that a secret? What's it got in it?"

"Nothing you need to know about." Dick said plainly, and folded his arms.

"Is it really that bad that you can't tell your best friend about it?" Wally asked.

"Yes. We all have some secrets we don't even tell our best friends, Wally."

"I know, I know. But what's with the whole 'I slam you onto the bed and stuff?' Care to explain that?"

Dick sighed and went into the living room, he sat down on the couch while looking away from Wally, he couldn't look at him, he made him blush.

Wally furrowed his eyebrows and sat down next to Dick, causing him to scoot away.

"Okay look, I'm sorry I tried to steal your notebook." Wally admitted. "But the truth is, who wouldn't want too?"

"Someone who respects someone's boundaries." Dick said.

"I'm sorry." Wally apologized again. "I know it was wrong to invade your notebook/diary thing. I won't do it again, okay?"

"Okay."

"Cool." Wally smiled. "But can you at least tell me what's with it?"

"Wally," Dick turned his body to face the redhead. "It's just a notebook that I use too... Jot down notes and stuff. It's really private and I don't want everybody knowing about it."

"What kind of notes?" Wally asked.

He always had another follow-up question did he?

"Just about... People." Dick said. "How they act like and what they like to do..."

"Am I in it?"

"Yes."

"What did you write about me?"

"Sorry, some secrets stay secret." said Dick and got up from the couch to leave the room.

"Really?" Wally asked.

"Try to stay whelmed but," Dick paused. "You're in this a whole lot." He laughed and walked away, leaving Wally curious of what's in the note book.