To my dream boy

Hey! I'm Ana, I'm a big ROMANTIC and I like to write and read! So I have written a letter to my crush (it's a fiction, but maybe I will write an other letter to my real crush, in real life, I don't know).
I am a french girl so sorry if there are spelling mistakes! Moreover, there is the french version of this letter!

Anyway! The contest is easy, don't worry.
You have to write a 500-word letter to your crush to tell him how you feel like Lana Jean on the movie, and tag it #ToAllTheBoysContest.
Go watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before on Netflix! (I loved it!!)
And go on the profile TeenFiction for details.

-AnaFictions. :)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dear M,

           I need put my thoughts on the paper today because my feelings are beginning to oppress me, and it went for a long time.

There was this day, when I met you... Anyway, I know we met when we were children, babies maybe (sorry, I don't really remember). But I mean there was this precise day when I had THE click, and I began to be interested in you. Of course, I did not approach to chat with you; actually, I am embarrassed with these things, boys, relationships, flirting... those are stranger things to mee.

What I want to say is that this beautiful spring morning, I had an unfamiliar feeling when I saw you smile, and this smile that I will never forget made me smile too. And yet, I wasn't really interrested by you before (as if you are very handsome, don't worry about it!). But starting from this day, there wasn't any day withoutyour image in my mind.

In fact, it is not a question about the physical aspect. It is more a question about your own way to live, about everything which makes you different, unique. So I began watching you, waiting for you in the morning, expecting you, and little by little, you became an obsession for me.

How could you be so shy and so popular at the same time? How could you have "friends" like these guys who are changing girlfriends every single week, whereas you were totally different to them?

You were a mystery for me.

But I understood.

You are playing a role.

Everyday I noticed a new part of your personality, and over the course of time, I became besotted of you. It probably sounds weird! The shy and "anti-boys" girl who spend her time to look at a boy whose she never talk to!

But finally, I can say that I know you on my own way.

I know you don't like the concept "wear brand clothes to be more popular at school", and that makes you cool!

I know how much you love your little sister.

I know you have a little dimple on your right cheek which appears when you smile.

I know you hate Biology lessons.

I know you prefer History classes.

I know that you don't like sluts (the type of girls that your "friends" like). These girls exasperate you (like me).

I know your best friend is in hospital since 2 years, I know him, he is just an incridible guy.

I think this is quite a lot, as if nothing is really extraordinary. But these things interest me.

M, you touched me.

So I think that's all, M. I kown you don't know a lot about me... but now, I expect you to know at least that I love you.

-Emily.