Frostiron - Birthday!!

Today was Tony's birthday and Loki wanted to make him something..... but he didn't know he hard it was gonna be to come up with something, so he just grabbed a blue card, folded it, stuck a heart on with some glitter and wrote happy birthday on the front, he then got to the centre and wrote a little note.

"What you doing?" Loki paused hearing Tony behind, thank god he'd just finished signing it, he folded the card and gave it to Tony before rushing off. His face a dark shade of red.

Tony laughed a little before reading the card.

To Tony,

I wish you a happy birthday with my best wishes. I want you to feel like you're loved and more than just a Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist. When I first arrived here I was wounded, physically and mentally. Yes the others didn't object but I could feel that I wasn't welcome, but you came in and helped me, you made me feel like I belong, you helped me get better and helped me through the rough nights. And I can't thank you enough. You may not think you did much but Tony you mean more to me than all the nine realms. I love you and want you to know.

Love
Loki.

Tony closed the card, shock was the dominant expression on his face. He blinked then went to find Loki, card still in hand. Without realising he started running, then saw Loki sitting on a chair reading a book, looking more like himself than earlier, Tony didn't even give him time to think before he was on Loki's lap, lips smashed against his as Tony dropped the card onto his leg wrapping his arms around Loki getting them tangled up in his hair. Loki responded by placing his hands on Tony's hips, pulling him closer.

Tony pulled away and smiled at Loki who had gone a light shade of pink.

"Thanks for the card.... I love you too." Tony said before kissing Loki again. Loki kissed back holding Tony close.

Tony since then kept the card, though Loki told him he could make another Tony refused and kept the same card in the top draw of his bedside table and took it out when he felt like he was nothing and should end it and his birthday every year.