Diagon Alley

Harmonie's POV (the whole book will be from her point of view unless otherwise indicated.)

I hopped out of the car with Hermione and grinned at The Leaky Caldron. We were here to get our school supplies I was excited because this year I would be joining Hermione at Hogwarts. Sure Mione and I are different but we are practically joined at the hip so if has been weird going to school with out her for three years. I was also very excited because I was getting to meet her friends in a couple days when we are going to the Quidditch World Cup! I played Beater at Beauxbatons but I can play any position relatively well. "Okay girls stay together, your father and I will come get you at 3:30, Harmonie BEHAVE and Hermione please try to keep her in check! I love you girls!" It was 1 o'clock now which meant I had two and a half hours without my parents, sweet. 

"Of course, Mom. We love you too!" Mione and I spoke in synchronicity, we may be different but were still twins and we've been doing that for as long as I can remember. Both of us linked arms and walked into the pub and to the brick wall which she tapped in a pattern I still hadn't bothers to learn and the wall moved to let us through. 

We both went and got new robes and our books when I asked to go into the pet store seeing as I still don't have a pet. Finally Hermione caved and I took off towards the pet store, just as I got to the store front I banged into someone and fell over, knocking Hermione down too in the process.

"Watch it!" A cold masculine voice barked at us. "Oh it's you Granger keep your filth away from me, Mudblood!" I didn't tolerate anyone making fun of my sister. So I did the logical thing I kicked my legs out hitting his and taking him down. I them stood up and pulled Hermione up with me.

"Watch what you say Prick." He froze looking back and forth between us, clearly confused. We never talked about each other, it was always to hard. Even my best friend hadn't heard about her. 

"Who are you?" He asked his voice still cold. He stood up dusting his suit, he was quite handsome. 

"Harmonie Granger." I said coldly. He didn't take his eyes from my face so I just glared at him.

"You two have different colored eyes." He said dumbly. 

"Thank you captain obvious!" I barked rolling my eyes, I hated stupid people. 

"Who?" He asked causing Hermione and I to go into a giggling fit. 

"Think about it, Cupcake." I said cheekily with a wink before stepping around him and dragging Hermione behind me. We walked away leaving the dumbfound prick standing there.

"Malfoy! Draco Malfoy!" He yelled after us, well more me. 

"Whatever, Cupcake!" I yelled back not missing a beat. 

I bought a bird in the pet store. I didn't by an owl like most of the British instead a got a beautiful Eagle. I named her Ghost. She was now perched on my shoulder as Hermione and I headed back to the Leaky Cauldron. Then we ran into Malfoy again, but at least this time it wasn't literally. 

"Oh, it's you." I said to his back, he was talking to 3 other boys, two looked big and oafish, the other a handsome dark skinned boy, Malfoy looked deathly pale next to him. "Can you move, I need to go our parents are waiting." I stated no fear in my voice even though Mione had moved slightly behind me in fear, clearly these boys were jerks just like Malfoy. 

"Oh, a mamas girl. I understand." All four boys were now looking at us but it was Malfoy who spoke.
Hermione began to collapse into a fit of giggles at the thought of me being well behaved. "Well it takes one to know one doesn't it, Cupcake." he glared at me and one of the boys behind him, the handsome one had to fake a cough to cover up his laugh. That made my smirk grow and Mione laugh harder. Malfoy glared at the boy. 

"Shut up Blaise!" He barked. 

"Now what's it gunna be, are you gonna move or do I need to trip you again?" He glared at me and the two oafish boys stood behind him almost like goons. Gone was Hermione's laughter. "We still have a few minutes, we can come back in a bit when they aren't here." she was begging and normally that worked but I could never back down from a challenge. 

"No. I'm going to make these Gits move." I growled out crossing my own arms. Suddenly Hermione ran but I didn't look to see where, she'd be fine. 

"Well, Granger really does have more brains then you." Malfoy barked. Suddenly an idea went off like a light bulb and I let my aggressive behavior fall. 

"Actually, I wanted her to go. She wouldn't be able to deal with the fact that..." I let my voice trail off and I looked at the ground faking shyness. 

"What fact?" His voice was still cold but not as aggressive and I glanced up through my eyelashes to see he had relaxed his stance, glad he was taking the bait. 

"That I think you kinda hot." I said quietly. I practically felt his ego grow. 

"Yeah that I know." I almost rolled my eyes at his comment, self-conceded prick. I reached an arm out slowly still acting shy touched his bicep, just letting my nails graze them. He was such an idiot I thought as he stepped a bit closer, I just needed like one more step. His hand found my chin and I knew he was acting purely off the fact his hormones were going crazy. I felt eyes watching me and knew it was Mione. "It's kind of a turn on you know." I said blinking my eyelashes for effect.

"What is?" He asked confused. 

"Come here, I'll whisper it in your ear." He came right next to me and I could feel his heat. 

"Nothing at all." I whispered with a slight giggle before I kneed him in the crowned jewels. He dropped and his two goons started at me when I heard an adult yell for them to stop. I spun around on my heels and came face to face with a giggling Hermione and four smirking boys, and a mom with red hair, three of the boys had red hair and I gathered them to be the Weasely's Hermione was always talking about. The youngest must be Ron and the twins were Fred and George. Then there was a boy with black hair and I lightning scar, Harry Potter. I shot them a bright smile but turned back around as I heard Malfoy groan, maybe I kick harder then I meant to. Feeling remorse I offered him my hand surprisingly he took it and I helped him up. He was glaring at me so I looked at the ground and whispered just barely loud enough for him to here. "None of it was a lie." He was frozen and I turned back to Hermione and her friends. "Bye Cupcake!" I called to him and stumbled slightly at his response.

"Bye Angel!" I then fought to keep the grin off my face and caught up with Hermione.