Cooking Disaster

Zack POV
OK know I just have to follow the instruction to cook this hard meal I screamed SCRAMBLE EGGS.
dam its so hard to make this beast I saw Galaxy looking so afraid while I'm beating the eggs
OK know I mixed this savage eggs until it turns yellow 5 minutes F*CKING EGGS TURN TO YELLOW.
Galaxy said ummm I think that's OK now. Oh I said I took a pan and put cooking oil and turned the Stove on I put the egg in the
Pan I flip it in 1 minute Galaxy started crying and calling someone
He whispers to the phone HELP HES MAKING POISONED FOOD.
I look to what I'm cooking a flip it again I served it to Galaxy
There you go loser. He sliced the egg into small pieces and look at me saying your a bad cook and throw the eggs into my mouth I screamed DISGUSTING. And I forgot to turn off the stove everything went on fire.

Chlover POV
Well I brought this cooked curry for Galaxy dammit its 5 Am and he called me wait why is he crying I saw Zack house on fire I throw a metal stick on a car and tied it to my Skateboard and
I got to Zack home I left my skateboard on the car I said Sh*t my board I kicked the door and saw Galaxy Screaming like a girl and Zack Throwing up on the floor while the fire grow larger I took a granade and filled it with nitrogen and throw the bomb to the fire the fire stopped and Zack was still Making a mess on the ground I left the curry on the table and said to Galaxy There you go you owe me.

Later in school
Cooking class Zack made a mess and screamed AHHHHHH F*CKING EGGS I CA.. CANT HANDLE. EG..EGGS PUKES.
Classmates AHHHH SIR JAMES ZACK PUKED. DONT WORRY CLASS ILL CLEAN THIS MESS HE SAID.

Hey did you like this if you did vote this story and make a comment next story is Is Field trip Thanks for reading :)