What?!?

Jade Pov

I wake up in Seth's warm arms, I look up to see him asleep and I smile before carefully getting out of his grip and putting his shirt on and his boxers. I crawl back on the bed and he grunts when I crawl over him "what are you doing" he murmurs amused "I lost my phone" I said pouting.

He grabs me by the waist and yanks me back down next to him "Jade" he says pointing to the ground, I look over him to see my phone on his shorts and I think my shirt, I can't tell.

"No, my poor phone" I said crawling over him and onto the ground "are you wearing my clothes?" he asks raising an eyebrow as I stand up and place my phone on the table "yep, their comfy" I said sitting on his chest, he rolls his eyes "can I have my boxers?" he asks amused "its not like I haven't seen it before but fine" I said jumping off him and he smirked at me as I take them off and threw it at him.

Seth got up and put them on before wrapping his arms around my waist "I have to go, but I'll be back later" He says kissing down my neck before softly kissing me "you better" I murmur against his lips, he chuckles hugging me tightly, I kiss his cheek "I love you" I said biting my lip.

He pulls away looking me dead In the eye "what?" he asks in disbelief "I love you" I said caressing his cheek, he smashes our lips together "I love you" he murmurs against my lips as we move in sync. We pull away and Seth pecks my lips before running off as I collapse on my bed smiling...