Move On ?Part 2

Zara: Farhan how can I marry you ? I was kabeer's wife. What society will think ? More than that I just don't want to go to that house again .I don't want to see his face everyday.

Farhan: Zara before proposing you I asked kabeer vai opinion . He don't have any problem with our relation .Even he seemed so happy .

Zara : What kabeer said when you told him about me ?

Flashback

Farhan: Kabeer vai you already know me & zara we both are best friend from childhood. But, I love zara.

My whole existence moves around her . She is the 1st thing I remember when I wake up & she is the last thing in my mind before sleeping. When I learned that you are marrying zara my whole world crushed into pieces. But, I never wished anything bad for both of you. I always wanted you & zara to be the happiest couple in the world .Now that u both are divorced .Can I propose her ? Do u still have any feelings for her ?

Kabeer: I know u love her from your childhood .You are very good person .She will be happy with you .

Zara's POV: kabeer is ok if I marry Farhan ?You forget me so easily kabeer. During this 5 months u didn't even call me once. Every night I cried for you .You are the one who was in my mind 24 hours . Every day I thought you will call me or you will come in my house . But, u didn't .Every moment I wanted to die without you .But, not anymore Kabeer Ahmed . I will not cry for you . I will show you how happy I am without you. If kabeer don't have any problem then I will marry you Farhan. But, it won't be easy for me. Maybe I will never be able to accept you as my husband .

Farhan: it's ok zara . I just want you in my life . I love you & my love will be enough for both of us to stay together for rest of the life .

Farhan : Kabeer vai where are you ?Do you know what happen ? She said "YES" .

Kabeer : What ? Zara is ready to marry you ?

Farhan : Yes .Kabeer vai .I am so happy. Finally she said yes. I can't explain you what I am feeling right now.

Kabeer's POV : Zara said Yes? I am sure this farhan told zara that I am happy for their marriage .Now she is agreeing to marry him just to show me she is happy without me .How can she do this .

Farhan I know zara said yes but, u know abbu right ?He will never agree for this marriage .So, I think you should stop thinking about marrying zara .

Farhan: Kabeer vai I have no one in this world except your family.You are my elder brother if you help me to convince him then he won't say no.

Kabeer's POV: Allah why you are making things difficult for me. He is an orphan & he consider me as his own brother .What I should do ? I don't want to break his heart .Also I can't help him. I want my zara back in my life .Just when I thought I will ask forgiveness from zara & ask her to comeback in my life this farhan ruined everything . Should I tell him that I still love her & he should back off from this marriage .Why I am so stupid ? When he asked my permission I should have told him about my feelings .But, I never thought zara will say yes . Now what will happen ?I am sure abbu will never agree .My hopes are now on Abbu .Abbu please don't disappoint me .

Shehbaz : Farhan I heard everything . I never differentiate between you, kabeer & kashan. I love all of you equally . I don't have any problem .You can marry zara . Just go & start the preparation of the marriage .

Kabeer: Abbu why you said "Yes". You didn't think once what I will feel if he marries zara ? How I would be able to see her with some one else? Every moment I will die seeing her with Farhan.

Shehbaz: So, you still love zara ? Did you think once before giving her talaq ? You don't have any chance to get her back .You ruined her life .Did you ever thought what her family is going through because of this talaq? Don't forget you also have a sister. Now forget about zara . Farhan will marry her . It's been 2 years since he lost his parents I want him to become happy .His happiness lies in Zara . So, don't create any problem kabeer I am warning you.

Kabeer: This marriage won't take place abbu. You can call me selfish .But, zara will be back in my life for sure.