A Handful of Kyosuke

{This is merely a special, it is not connected to the main story at all. I had the idea for this chapter a long time ago. I decided to make it a special, but I didn't know what to make it a special for. So I'll just make it a special for the amount of views/reads this book got. And for people who were patient and still commented on this story. Thank you and sorry for this long intro, hope ya enjoy.}

Saturday

Morning

-(Y/N's P.o.V.)-

I slowly wake up to the sound of faint yelling. "...Is that Kyosuke...?" I slowly climb out of bed to see what all the commotion was about.

"You are my one and only true love!" Is what I hear as I walk down the stairs.

"...that's Kyosuke alright..." I look in the kitchen to see Kyosuke hugging the toaster and constantly calling it his 'baby.' "What are you doing?" I ask walking into the kitchen.

"Morn, (Y/N)! You're just in time to watch me propose to my soon-to-be wife!"

"...the toaster?" I ask while pointing at the thing.

"Of course! Who else?"

"Why are you going to marry the toaster?"

"Because," Kyosuke gently sets the toaster down and picks up a plate with toast on it. "For a week straight, this toaster has toasted my bread perfectly! Not too light and not too burnt. Obviously, that must mean something! This toaster has been trying to confess it's love to me and I didn't notice... until now." Kyosuke gets down onto one knee in front of the toaster. "Oh my beautiful toaster, forgive me for not recognizing your feelings for me this entire time. Starting now, I want to spend my life with you. Please, will you mar-" Before Kyosuke can finish his proposal, toast pops out of the toaster. Burnt toast.

"Pfft, hahahaha. Looks like the toaster doesn't want to marry you." I can't help but laugh at how dumbfounded Kyosuke looks right now.

"So that's how it's gonna be... After the confession I gave you! Fine then! I don't need your toast!" Kyosuke forcefully yanks the toaster from the outlet. "Get out of my life!" He then slams it onto the kitchen floor, shattering it.

"Kyosuke, what are you doing?!"

"... oops, I got a little too in character..."

"What do you mean 'a little?' You smashed the toaster into pieces!"

"(Y/N), It's not that bad. The only things that came off was the handle, the time knob, and a few pieces from the inside."

"You mean everything the toaster needs to function?"

"Exactly! That means only a few pieces broke off, not everything." I can't help but facepalm from Kyosuke's stupidity.

"It doesn't matter, the toaster is broken and my mom is going to ask what happened to it when she comes back tomorrow."

"No she won't, we'll just go get another one."

"With what money?" Kyosuke responds to the question with puppy eyes. "Ugh... he's not gonna like this one bit..."

[Location: Mr. Saki's House - Kitchen]

"Give me a second to process this..." Akio rubs his temples as he processes the story I told him. "Kyosuke tried to propose to a toaster, it popped out burnt bread that meant rejection, Kyosuke smashed the toaster because he was too in-character, so now you're here to ask for money to buy another one?"

"Yes." Kyosuke and I say in unison.

"Why do you always do stupid stuff!"

"Don't yell at me! I'm the victim here! My feelings were toyed with! Don't I get any type of sympathy here?!" Kyosuke pleaded, sounding insulted in a way.