Part 9

We were both out of breath. Seth was out of breath because he just won a match about 5 seconds ago, and I was out of breath because my heart was pounding by being with Seth.He walked to the edge of the ring and asked for a mic. Could this go badly or could this end with us both smiling.

"Virus..." He stopped and brought the mic down. He was looking at me, I knew he wanted to say something, but I knew he didn't know if he should say it. He brought back up again. "Virus... please. No more games. Stay with me" THe crowd began cheering. I couldn't help but put a big smile on my face. "I need YOU, YOU make me a stronger person, so please... leave Dolph and come back to the one who really cares... Please," I didn't think twice about it. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his sweaty body. I didn't care though. He wrapped his arms around me too. I left one arm around his back and we looked out into the crowd. We left the ring and went backstage. While walking to the men's locker room I pulled Seth to the side.

"What is it?" Seth said with a smile.

"Did you mean those things you said?" I had to know. Because if I were to say those things to him, I would have meant every word.

He sighed. We looked into each other's eyes. Very slowly we moved closer and closer together. I knew he wanted to kiss me, and I wanted to kiss him.

"Hey, you 2 get a room!" We heard from behind us. We both turned and saw Roman and Dean.

They walked up towards us and they did there 3-way fist pump.

"I'm glad you 2 are happy," Roman said looking at me. Seth brought his arm around me and pulled me into him.

"Yeah, just know that if anything goes down, we'll be there at your disposal" Dean tapped my shoulder a bit.

"Thank you" I lean my head on Seth's chest. 

SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER... I'm sorry