𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. Revelations

Magsimula sa umpisa

"How everyone would fuck Thor is they had a chance," Betty answered, closing her computer and standing up.

Bren shrugged, "That's fair. Thor's pretty hot and I bet he'd be so caring in bed, which is so hard to get, you know?"

"Is Harry caring in bed?" Brendon asked, breaking out to a grin and giggling at his question and how it made Bren blush.

"Shut up," he nudged Brendon fairly harsh, "We haven't exactly had sex yet. Like, I don't know. Obviously he's fit and everything, but I'm still scared that if I give it to him he'll just be done with me and he'll move onto someone else."

"Please, Harry would never," Betty said as if it were obvious, though she still placed a hand on Bren's shoulder to comfort him, "He likes you so fucking much it was kinda annoying seeing you too obviously be head over heels and do nothing about it because neither wanted to make the first move. He's not a guy who only thrills for the chase and then leaves after he's captured your ass or whatever."

"I guess," Bren shrugged, feeling only a little better and not fully believing her, "But I just, I don't know. I can't right now."

Brendon went to assure him, "And that's perfectly fine if you aren't ready. You shouldn't just have sex because Harry wants to when you don't."

"Well, he hasn't really made any advancements either," Bren admitted, "And, like, I think that's a good thing because that means he isn't chasing after me, right? But, like, it's also I feel like he doesn't want to fuck me."

"He's probably just waiting for you to make the first move. Maybe he knows you aren't ready and doesn't wanna push you," Betty offered.

Bren nodded, "Maybe. It's not a big deal, really."

"You should still talk to him about it," Brendon said, "I've heard that communication is important in relationships."

"From who? Your mother?" Betty snorted.

He rolled his eyes, "No, so shut up."

"I probably should, you're right," Bren told Brendon, smiling at him, "I think it'll be good for me to get this off my chest. Thanks guys."

"No problem," Brendon smiled and Betty nodded.

"We're always here to give the best advice because here at Betty Brant and Co. we're always right!" Betty cheered causing the other two to laugh.

"We can't be Betty and Brendon?" he asked her, looking at the shorter girl.

She shook her head, short hair flying wildly as she did, "Nope. You are the co. and nothing else. Take it or leave it, I don't really need you. Really, it should be Betty Brant is always right and sometimes the co. is good too."

Bren laughed as Brendon gave her an offended look. "How dare you, I am very right about things most of the time," he defended him.

"Most of the time? Yeah, that's why I say you sometimes get things right," Betty rolled her eyes, "And you didn't even know that Peter liked you when it was so obvious, who knows what you'll say to customers? Obviously, I can't trust you to be 100% correct all the time, can I?"

"Hey, I didn't wanna act like a fool and proclaim my love for him just so that he would laugh in my face.Of course I discredited every sign that would ever tell me he liked me," Brendon pouted.

Betty sighed, turning to Bren, "See what I have to deal with?"

"I see," Bren laughed. Brendon's pout just deepened as he started to whine, only causing the Cooper boy to laugh even more.