Chapter 2

Today's was everyone's first day at u.a, you were slightly nervous but mostly excited.

"Today's the day" you did as you changed into your school uniform and walked downstairs to the kitchen, your mom was at work so you made yourself cereal and quickly ate it before rushing to school, "todays my first day and I'm not gonna be late" you whispered to yourself as you got closer and closer to the school. You had finally arrived, you had some time to spare so you walked around for a bit till you found your home room class "so it's right here, why is the door so big" you asked yourself as you entered, you entered to the dark blue haired male from a couple of weeks ago arguing with a ash blond male.

You ignored what they were doing and took your seat which was next to a blond male "h-hey" he said with a light shade of pink on his cheeks "hmm? Oh hey!" You said with a bright smile making him blush even more "i-I'm kaminari denki, but you can call me d-denki" he said staring into your eyes "I'm (l/n) (y/n)" you said still smiling at him before you heard a yell, you turned your head to see a green haired male looking at a yellow sleeping bag which soon got up and and took off the sleeping bag, the long black haired guy entered the class room he was most likely our teacher, and he was our teacher, he said we were gonna do some training or whatever.

Your POV

I quickly took note of what we were about to do, it was a simple baseball throw, simple isn't the right word actually, well, for midoryia at least. After a a few of the classmates went it was my turn "this should be easy I know what I'm gonna do" I mumble to myself as I got the ball and walked to the base, I threw the ball and right before it left my palm I shot a bast of water at it sending it flying "635. 8 meters, good job (l/n)" said Aizawa "woah, that was so cool!" Kaminari yelled out "aw thanks" I replied back to him "what are we doing next, I wasn't paying attention, I was to busy looking at you~" kaminari said "oh I think we have some running type thing next" I said completely oblivious to his flirting. I walked over to the start line, I was going against iida, I knew what to do, I have wings! Of course I'm gonna use them, right before Aizawa said go my wings came out.

 I walked over to the start line, I was going against iida, I knew what to do, I have wings! Of course I'm gonna use them, right before Aizawa said go my wings came out

"Go" said Aizawa simply and with that the two of you were off, you finished almost instantly. Everyone stared at me with wide eyes "what?" I asked nervously "you have wings?!" Mina asked "heh, yeah".

Time skip cuz teah

After our training everyone kept asking me stuff about my quirk like what else I could do with it, I simply put my head down on the desk "you okay man?" Kaminari asked me "yeah I'm fine" I answered "you sure?" He asked again "yeah I'm just tired" kaminari then began rubbing my back but as soon as he touched my back I jerked upwards "you okay?" Kaminari asked "what was that, did you shock me?" I asked "o-oh sorry it's just a side affect because of my quirk" he responded "it's okay, it's not your fault" I told him. Later that day school was finally over I was walking home when I heard someone shout my name "hey (l/n)! Over here!" I looked behind me to see a brown haired girl, white deku and iida "oh hey" I say back "wanna sit with us at lunch tomorrow?" She asked me "yeah sure" I replied "oh and by the way, I'm uraraka" she said as we all began walking down the street, we all surprisingly lived on the same road, it was nice having someone other than yourself once in a while.