"What has happened to me?!!" He repeated my words.

We stared at each other for a minute before he rolled his eyes. "You know what?! I'm gonna go! I got my answers! There are people waiting for me who deserve my attention more" "and you don't deserve it at all!" He opened his car door.

"Harry!" I couldn't hear his harsh words anymore. I don't even know why was he so mad.

He didn't listen to me, just got into the car and left as soon as possible. "Harry!" I yelled the car.

I pressed my eyes close. "Harry...."

I waited there for few more seconds before going into the house with my tears wiped and a fake smile on.

"Mom!" I smiled at her as she opened the door.

She didn't return it back, looked through me and just walked inside the house.

"Mom-Mom!" She didn't stop and disappeared in her room. Shutting the door loud.

What happened to her? I was so confused.

"Mummy!" Hannah ran down the stairs.

"Hannah! I told you not come down the stairs so fast!" I groaned at her.

"I'm sorry, Mom" "Look I am ready! Granny helped me" she showed of her red mini dress. "Granny told me to wear sandals but I wore black boots. You know I hate heels, right?" She spoke making me smile.

The only person who never hurts me.

"Your curly hair looks gorgeous baby" I sat on my knees and ran my fingers through her hair.

She hugged me immediately. I hugged her back. And this time like I was hugging Harry's shadow. It was a tight hug.

"Uncle Niall called and told me to come as soon as possible. He is missing me, Mom!" She was very excited.

"I'll freshen up and get changed. Then we will leave, Okay?"

"Yes till then I'll show grandpa my dress" she jumped out of excitement.

"Oh-kay!" I scoffed.

___

Me and Hannah were on our way to the BICA. I was wearing a black dress with pearl neckless and black high heels. There was no point in getting dressed but I had to look presentable because many big personalities were going to attend the function.

I was trying to call Cassie, Jake, Judy and Louis since minutes but none of them were answering. I feel abandoned at the moment. Or maybe their phones are on silent? Of course! It's a huge function. They must be meeting people.

I should really stop jumping to conclusions. Since Harry snapped on me earlier, my mind is unstable. Why why why why?!

We finally reached the venue. I parked my car out of the huge 5 star hotel and got out of it with Hannah. Before entering the auditorium hallway, the security checked our names in the list and then let us in. Thank god I was on the list. Niall must have forgotten to give his fresh list of guests.

I felt so odd walking through the silent hallway. Maybe the function had started.

I pushed the huge door letting Hannah and myself in. I couldn't find familiar faces anywhere! It was dead silence inside as the host was speaking.

After looking around for a while, I noticed Niall, Melanie and other office members sitting around a round table in the front. The VIP lounge. I didn't even dare to find Harry.

"Jenna!" I finally heard a familiar voice.

I turned at it and saw Louis coming towards me. "Louis!" I sighed out of relief.