Chapter Ten

This Chapter has self-harming in it. Nothing graphic:).

----------------------------------------

I woke up to Ronnie's voice "Have you seen Alex she ran out of the bus last night." Danny must of pointed to his bunk or said it softly. Because I heard Ronnie's boots Hit off of the wood on the floor. I shut my eyes and the curtain opened. He shook me and said "Alex. Please wake up." His voice cracked. I opened my eyes and saw a broken Ronnie.

His eyeliner was smeared, face red and tear stained, his eyes blood shot, and his hair a mess. "What Ronnie" i said annoyed "Listen I thought that was you in that Bed. I would never cheat on you!" His voice cracked again. He must of Did his fair share of crying too.

I looked away and didnt say anything "Please respond baby." He forced out "Dont call me baby. Im Not yours anymore." I almost cried at the end.

Ronnie dropped to his knees "Alex I love you! Please! I am so lost without you. I was up all night crying. I miss you. I love you!!"

"Go away." It hurt me to say that. It took every muscle in my body to say that. Ronnie started to cry "Please..." Danny patted his back "Its alright man." Ronnie shook his head "No Its Not. I lost the most important person in my life. And I cant get her back. After warped I was gonna propose to her." My heart dropped in my stomach and the tears came out. I shut the curtain and cried silently.

Danny led Ronnie out of the bus and opened my curtain. "What should I do?" I asked Danny. "What Do YOU want to do?" He asked back. "I want to go back to Ronnie. But I Dont want him to win." Danny rolled his eyes "hes Not winning either way. I never saw Ronnie like that. NEVER. His word is genuine. I kinda believe him. That Marie chick is dating Mabbit. And her real Name is Ashley. She looked familiar so i looked up Craig and his girlfriend while you slept. And it is that Marie chick."

"What?" I yelled. I jumped from the bunk "Where is she?" Danny shrugged "Still on the Falling in Reverse bu-" i walked out the door. Danny's hoodie was still on me. I ran to the bus door, I swung the door open "Alex!" I heard Jacky scream. Ronnie uncurled from the couch and wiped his tears away "Where is that fucker?" I asked. "Who?" Jacky asked. "Fucking Marie!" I screamed. "She went to the Escape the Fate bu-" I walked out again and saw FIR and AA follow me. I barged in the ETF bus.

Max yelled "CRAIG! ALEX IS HERE!" Craig and Marie...Ashley. Came from the back.

I grabbed Marie and threw her out Of the bus onto the black top of the parking lot.

"FUCKING SKANK!" i said and kicked her. "What ever Do you mean?" She asked "I SHOULD OF KNOWN YOU AND MABBIT HAD SOMETHING! YOU TRIED BREAKING APART FALLING IN REVERSE!" I kicked her again. I turned around and Ronnie was staring down Craig with tears still in his eyes.

I picked Marie up and pinned her against the ETF bus. I punched her face "Fight back bitch!" I screamed. Marie kneed me in the stomach "ALL YOU CAN DO!" I threw her on the ground and fell ontop of her. I smacked her "THIS IS FOR FUCKING MY BOYFRIEND. AND FOR TRYING TO BREAK UP FALLING IN REVERSE! ESCAPE THE FATE WILL NEVER BE LIKE FALLING IN REVERSE!" Ronnie pulled me off of her. She has a black eye, bloody nose, and bruises.

She was crying and i walked away from everyone. And Danny followed me "Holy Shit Alex." "Go away." I said. "Why?" He asked. "I want to be alone." I said. "Buses leave in ten minutes. You coming on my bus?" He asked. I shrugged "I will text you If I am." We swapped numbers and he walked away.

I jumped a fence and sat behind a tree. I cried, my wrist ached. It wanted me to fall back into that addiction. I shook it off. I sparkle caught my attention in the corner of my eye. It was glass. I gripped my legs and put my head in my knees "Dont Do it." I said.

I dug my nails into my bare knees "Dont." I jumped over to grab the glass "Shit!" I screamed.

I twirled the glass in my fingers and it slit my finger tip. "Not again." I whispered. I rolled up my sleeve and made a deep cut into my wrist. I Let my breath out. "Alex!" I heard Ronnie yell. I threw the glass and pull my sleeve down. "Shit This is Worsnops he will See the blood" i said under my breath.

I layed my head in my knees and Wrapped my arms around my knees. "Alex buses are leaving" Ronnie said faintly. Ronnie helped me up "Whos bus?" He asked. "Yours. We need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Told you nothing graphic! You gotta believe me sometimes! Well sorry Its short I just got bored and wrote and I just left a cliff hanger:). Love you all!:D.