First Meet

KARAN'S POV.....
I woke up stretching and yawning because of the light rays coming from the curtains. Today I was very excited as today was the day when the new semester of my college is starting and I hope that I will be able to make nice friends and mates this year too. So with this, I quickly got up from my bed to get ready....
*******************
KARAN'S OUTFIT

I changed in a blue printed shirt and a pair of jeans and looked at my attire while combing my wet hair

I changed in a blue printed shirt and a pair of jeans and looked at my attire while combing my wet hair.... Hmm .... I think I am looking good... (By standing in front of the mirror) ...
Then I went to the kitchen and made my breakfast .... This is very annoying but what to do the place I stay is a little isolated and no one wants to work here...
So , after having breakfast I just wore my watch and shoes and grabbed my phone and bag and went walking till my college...( Karan's home and college is just half a kilometre away so he goes walking😋 )
As soon as I entered the gate I saw thousands of people out there where in some were nervous, some excited and few were looking weird though...
I was just wondering about these things but suddenly I saw a girl standing a bit far from these crowds near the building....
I don't know what happened to me but I went in the direction she was standing ... When I reached close to her I was mesmerized looking at her ... She was awfully beautiful and gorgeous (that was our Naina.. 😍) ..
*******************************
Naina's outfit........

But when I looked at her face she was looking quite confused and little scared

I thought that should I ask her what happened ... Maybe I can help her so I moved towards her and tapped on her shoulder ... But here, her next move made me freeze ... She hugged me... It took me a moment to realise what had happened but then I hugged her back....
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Karan: hey! what happened ....why do you look so scared (I asked without breaking the hug)
Naina: tha... That ..... (She was stuttering)
Karan: say it clearly dear..
Naina: look there !! There is a huge big fat bull dog sitting in the entrance of the building....(she pointed towards the dog)
Karan: what !?! You are scared from that dog ..(I chuckled a bit)
Naina: please don't laugh and shoo that away..
Karan: ok !! Wait....( I broke the hug and shooed that dog away)
Naina: thank you so much !!
Karan: welcome..
Naina: hey ! I am new to this college so can you help me finding my class..
Karan: ya sure ! But first can you introduce yourself please ...
Naina: oh yaa ! My name is Naina Solanki... And you?
Karan: karan Singh chauhan....
Naina: ohh ! So we both belong to Rajasthan I guess...
Karan: yes I am from Jaipur and you??
Naina: Bundi ! So, I am in 3rd year.. and you??
Karan: me too!! So we will be in the same class...
Naina: that is great !! so friends!( By forwarding her hand)
Karan: forever..(by shaking hands with her..
(So by this they became best of friends in just a short span of time and spended all their time together)......
*****************
(KARAN'S HOME) {Delhi}
(So it was a weekend and Naina came to karan 's house for a stay )
*******************************
Naina: hey karan!! You stay here alone and still your home is so neat and clean... I mean how do you manage keeping your house so clean .. if you see my hostel room it's just a mess ...
Karan: I know dear.. everyday you wake up late and throw your things everywhere and then never clean them up.. (by chuckling)
Naina: don't make fun of me!!!(she made a pout) By the way I am hungry !!
Karan:ya I am hungry too... So tell me what I should cook..??
Naina:what you cook on your own ?!! I thought you have a maid or someone who does cleaning, cooking and all!!
Karan: ya I wanted to do that !!but I didn't managed to get one... So now I have got a habit do all these things alone..
Naina: okkk !! So let's go...
Karan: where??
Naina: in your kitchen !?! Where else ??
Karan: ohh yaa!!!
(So karan was cooking their lunch and Naina was helping him when suddenly both of their phones rang)
(So actually karan was talking kunal and Naina was talking to meghna)...
*************
Kunal:hey karan!! Video call me so that I can see who is your new best friend!!
Karan: ya sure !!
(On the other hand meghna also asked Naina to do the same)(so both of them did a video call)
Naina:karan !!! Come here !! My di wants to talk to you ...
Karan:ya sure!! My Bhai is also online .... And he also wanted to talk to you ...( So they sat on the couch and bring their phones opposite each other ... When their siblings suddenly shouted seeing each other)
Kunal:topper you!!!
Meghna: kunal !!
Karan and Naina: how do you know each other ..???
Kunal: ok! Now I get it !?!
Karan: what ???
Kunal : that you are my lil brother and Naina is meghna's little sister and you both study in same class and became friends..
Naina: that we know but how do you both know each other?!?
Karan: exactly !!
Meghna: chikoo !! Do you remember mr. Wrong number ???kunal: and karan do you remember my college days crush !! My topper.
Karan : oh so your topper is actually Naina 's di..
Naina: and mr. Wrong number is kunal Bhai right...
Meghna: yes !!!
Kunal: by the way karan and Naina we have a very important news to tell to you !!
Karan and Naina: and what's that!?!
Meghna: it is that me and kunal are getting engaged next week and at the end of this month is our wedding..
Karan and Naina: what!!!!! And you people are telling us now !!!
Kunal: relax guys! You are behaving as in you both are getting married instead of us...
Karan and Naina: (looked towards each other and then shouted )just shut up!!!!
Meghna:ok ok!! now jokes apart !! And tell us when you both are coming back??
Kunal: don't worry I will book their flight for day after tomorrow ok!!
Naina: that would be great !!
Kunal and meghna: ok !! See you guys soon ...
Karan and Naina: bye !!!
*****************************

(They hung up their phones and hugged each other in excitement)
Naina: I am so excited and happy karan....
Karan: me too Naina ...
(So the whole day they spent in discussing about the wedding .... And slept peacefully in their rooms but didn't know about the huge Storm that was coming towards them to destroy their happiness)
*******************************
(Hey guys !!! Firstly I apologize that I am too late to post this chapter... But I want your more support and love .... And I request that please everyone vote for my story...)
Love ya ❤️❤️❤️