Dedication to @SylveonPink

Dedication to SylveonPink

Cardfight Vanguard G

◤Asukawa Taiyou X Fem! Reader◢

❴❴ ;空; ❵❵

« Sky »

❝ ßκγ mεαηß α ιοτ οf τhiηḡß, ωhατ’ß γουr?❞

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Finally was found dead on your tracks as your mind drifting apart from reality, you set your feet on the meadow. Dusting the white long dress you worn that time that has tainted with invisible dirt, you sit down on the grassland.

People that shout to the sky were the people that craving warmness

The longer you remain on the meadow, the more you feel the vacant inside of you.

People that shout to the sky were born to remain lonely forever

You stand up from the place you had sat down, you continue wondering off. Observing the grassland more closely with the lifeless eye you have, it was a scenery you couldn't forgot.

People that shout to the sky were the people that tried to forgot how sad they are

Green grass tickling your bare foot, the music that was played by the wind was the most melliflous melody you had ever heard. White petals lightly dancing as the wind keep playing.

People that shout to the sky were the people that tired of lies

An illution of someone created by you was there watching you in happiness.

What a pitiful crashing reality, that this world is full of lies. The world itself was a lie

What a liar you are (Y/n), conviencing yourself with the lasting hope on this false world that someone was there for you

The evidence of morose laced on your face as your fragile body collapsed and facing the muddy soil.

Oh look, the sky is raining said by the people

(E/c) reflect the grey colour of the sky as light drops were hitting on you. It was only rain drops yet it feels like knives were trusting on you.

You didn't even bother to get up to stopping the cold mud draining your every single warmth on your body. Like it was many from the beginning.

You wished for the sun would just came out behind the cloud, spreading it warmth to you. But it was only a mere dream and rain was the only accompany you have.

The girl of misfortune, how will she endure this rainy day now and forward?

You can hear the water drops falled noises blending with an anonymous footsteps yet, you didn't care.

You didn't care if anyone found you in this pathetic situation as the raging wind messing with your (h/c) hair.

Slowly the sloppy footsteps were getting louder as you can feel a presence near by.

Suddenly rain has gone, light illuminated the land behind the dark cloud

"Are you okay Miss?" A soothing and soft voice of male that laced with care caught by your ear.