Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - (Cat's POV)

We were currently at the arcade. When I say "we", I mean me, Wes, and Scott.

Yes, I said Wes and Scott. Wes found out about Scott and I didn't want to tell him.

I didn't want to tell Wes that Scott had came here to see me because I really liked Wes.

But of course, I don't know if Keaton likes me.

I don't know what to do! I've never been in this situation.

I mean I don't know how to feel about Keaton. And Wes and Keaton were brothers. If I picked Wes, Keaton would be heartbroken and they

would hate each other and I don't want that to happen.

"Hey, Kitten! You hungry?" Scott winked at me. I gave him a half smile and nodded my head.

Wes started getting his wallet out and went towards me but I stopped him. "You don't have to pay for me, Wes", I said, smiling.

"Yeah, because I'm gonna pay. You pay for yourself, Stromberg", Scott said. I gave him a glare and then looked back at Wes.

"But I want to pay for you, Cat." Wes said. I smiled at him and shook my head.

I took out my wallet and then showed him money. "See, I have money and I'm not a little kid. Seriously, why do you guys always do this and

make this more difficult?" I laughed.

He kissed my cheek and then smiled at me, "Because we try to be gentlemen but apparently you don't like that." I laughed.

"Since when do you want to be a freaking gentleman? Last time I checked, you wanted to push me off my skateboard once." I smiled at him.

He winked at me and gestured me to go over to the Food Court.

We ordered tacos from the Taco Bell stand. I went to go sit down with Wes. Scott went to go talk with a girl that apparently I didn't know.

"Cat, I've been wanting to do something for a little while now." Wes said. I looked at him with a confused look.

He came closer and then I felt his lips against mine. I didn't know what to do, so I just kissed him back. I bit his bottom lip and then pulled

away from him.

We saw Scott coming back and we acted as if nothing happened. I looked over at Wes and he winked at me.

-

We all came from the arcade. Wes had dropped off Scott at his house.

I felt warm hands wrapped around my waist and then I turned around. I smiled once I saw it was Wes. Although I was in danger because we

were in Wes' living room, I couldn't stop myself from kissing him, so I kissed him. We both fell to the couch. I was on top of him.

"I like you a lot." Wes said in between breathes. I kissed his neck. And he moaned. I think his moan was a lot more louder than he expected.

"Me too." I said. "We should go to your room."

He picked me up and we went to his room.

After we kissed for a while, we watched movies. And no, we did not have sex.

Haiiiii omfg its been forever since I've talked to you guys. Okay so if you didnt know (weird af) Emblem3 released their EP and if you hear Obsessed while reading this, I swear to god it sounds dirty af. Lmao. okay, hope you guys enjoyed thisss. I will update a lot of stories like Our Little Love Story, Long Distance, and Reason, and other ones of course. Aww, the memories! Okay so tomorrow i'll also update. okay so yeah um so my little sister thinks keaton and wes sing good and they look cute. so she said that theres this kid at her school who reminds her of fetus keaton and omfg she is not fucking lying. lol okai byeee i love u

-alex from target