I blew a few kisses at people and took a picture of some people Jen always telling me to stop.

When we finally get in the plane Jen was next to me I got the window seat next to me was a man and next to him was jan I could see jan practically fainting as we blast off I couldn't help but fling my hands in the air. I grab a magzine next to me soaking up every thing. I pull out my camera "umm mr. I was wondering if you could be in this picture" he smiles and laughs I smile and turn the camera around to take a picture of the three if us.

"Amish aren't you" he chuckles

"Yep" I say popping the p.

We chat for a while jan just fell asleep.

When we land we meet up with the boys okay john says my girlfriend is right here. John had been Amish but knowed lived here so we were staying at his apartment.

"Hey baby" the purple haired girl says as she kisses him. I reachiut and touch her hair. she smiles at me "you like it I could give you a color" she says smiling.

"Maybe soon not get...so where is the party."i exclaimed

"We are going know" john says as he grabs my bag and puts it in the car.

Harry's pov:

"Thank you Ohio" I scream in the microphone as the confetti goes off.

sweat dripping from are fore heads. "let's go flight leaves soon" Paul yells as we rush out to the car. when we enter we see a group of Amish people one hoping with her hair down laughing at every thing the other telling her to calm down we all look at them trying to imagine...

"Wow..." zayn says as we look at them. Two other guys with them one on overalls the other dressed normaly.

When the blonde one turns around her perfectly waves when she sees me she blows a kiss she had a perfact completion smooth tan skin plump red lips. tree look at each other for a while then she snaps a picture her friend pulling her away. and Paul separating us.

"Wow mate them Amish are hot" laim says in my ear as we get in the car.

"Haha right could you imagine this is there first time out." I saw as I snatch a candy bar before they are all gone.

"Wow mate imagine you like that around the campfire" Louis says

"Whatever I am taking a nap" I saw as slouch down thinking of that girl at the airport.

"Me two, wake me up when we are in LA"zayn says as he sits down.

Summer's pov :

When we reach the party I nearly fainted loud music blared through the house it was a house couches and stuff but people every where I could tell Jen was overwhelmed but I had been waiting my whole life for this I fallow johns girlfriends lead. When john hands me and Jen a beer Jen I take it skipping off into the crowd Jen fallowing Kevin next to Jen. I lean on the doorway trying to open the beer cap.

"Need help with that" I look up to see a man with a dark leather jacket and tattoos that go up his arm but oh so cute wait no scratch that seexxyyy hehe.

"Umm yeah that would be great." I say trying not to sound stupid

He brings out a knife with spikes I tense up a little bit but Jen jumps and her and Kevin go the other way. I roll my eyes at them and look back at them

"Here.." he says as I take the beer

"You Amish" he says cooly

"Yeah first beer" I say as I tilt it back the liquid it burning my mouth I shake my head.

"It gets better ish" he chuckles walking away I quickly chugg it down and fallow him to.

When I get to him he is standing on the fire escape looking down on the city.

"Hey" I say approaching him looking down on the big city that I was told is the worst place to be. The lights every were big buildings.

"Hey you again." he says Turing around to look at me.

"Yeah it's me." I sigh

"You like the view." He says a smug smirk on his face he looked like something my mom would faint if she knew I was talking to him ripped jeans and shaggy hair exactly what I liked.

"Yeah." I shake my head at how high we are.

"I know a better view for you princess."

"Then show me."

"You can't go not with that long dress you will trip" he sighs

"Then cut my dress with your knife."

"What if I cut you."

"You won't ."

"How do you know."

"Because I trust you."

"Not a lot of people trust me." he says leaning on the rail.

"But I do" I take a step forward reaching out to touch his shoulder. he kneels down and takes out his knife and starts to cut my dress. when he is finished my dress hits mid thigh.

"How do I look." I say as I turn around in a circle.

"You look so hot."

"Thank you." I do another turn

"Know let's go." I grab his hand and let him lead me we go up the stairs till we get to the top.

"Wow." I say as I lean over to look.

"I can hold you and you can see it all."

"Okay." he presses his hands on my hips with a tight grip. I can feel my heart beet with every step we take closer to the edge and I liked it when we got to the edge I took a step and leaned over his grip getting tighter. as I put my hands out like a bird and looked down.

"Like the view."

"Yeah." I exhale

I lean my whole body down to see more his grip gets tighter his body pressed against me.

"You know your crazy." he chuckles.

"no I'm not I just like the view." I say leaning back so that we are just standing on the roof.

"Maybe not, your different....in a very sexy way." he says a crooked smirk on his face, leaning towards me.

"Uhh," I say looking down, I could feel my cheeks flush like when the preist found me and Jen bathing in the willflower pond, naked. It was so embarrassing but I didnt cry like Jen.

"we should probably go back to the party." he says sheepishly looking back at the building and I gladly volunteer. "Cool," he says grabbing my hand and leading me back to the building. "Hey!" he says suddenly as we walk inside, neon spotlights flashing at me. " Yeh?" I ask half heartedly while looking around the busy room. " Whats your name?" I stop looking and turn to face him, "umm, good question." He laughs a little but looks at me seriously. " Oh... your serious." He lets out a loud laugh letting his head fall back and I let out an awkward giggle. "Yeah im serious. Its an easy enough question and besides, I trust you." He says giving me a wink and I giggle again. "Yeah? Well then tell me yours." I challenge and he looks at me like im crazy. " okay, you can call me Scar." I flinch and he laughs again. " Thats not fair!" I exclaim and he lets out another laugh, one that could light up the whole town. " My name isnt fair!?!" He manages between laughs. " YEAH!" I yell, " Its not fair for you."

"How?" He laughs stupidly. " That dosnt do you justice! ' Hi, im Scar. I like to open beer botels foe Amish girls." I imate in a low voice. "you should be like... wound!" I say stumbling over my feet in excitement and Scar catches me before questiong my previous statement. "Yeah, like Scar. Scar is," I rack my alchol invaded mind, grasping at nothing. ' Scar is you havnt healed." Scar looks at me seriously, laughter fading. " Like you never will and it hurts every time you touch it, wound is like it has healed over and it's just their to tell you that it healed." I say looking at him to see what he was thinking.