Chapter8: 17 Years Later

Mance's P.O.V

Okay 17 years later, I am 21 years old and my mom died when I was really young, I didn't know what happened but I always wanted a baby sister I almost had one but she died in my mom's stomach. My life has been a whole twist, My dad use to beat my mom so I don't know if he's alive or dead for all I care he can be dead. He didn't put up a fight to win me back last time I seen him was when I was only 2 Years Old.

I want to join the army but my uncle brad died in the army, My aunt Jessica moved to Canada when my mother died. What do I do? Why did this all happen to me?, Myife has been upside down ever since my mom died.

But I still have Austin,"Hey Austin how you been?" I asked "Mance I need you to meet my sister" Austin said and this is weird but his sister is so damn sexy "Hey it's nice to finally meet you Austin been telling me a lot about You. I'm Christian " her name is Christian "Hey Christian I'm Mance" I said

We all went out to dinner that night, "I'm leaving to Canada tomorrow to see my aunt I can't stay away from her forever" I said then walked out cause all they was talking about is my mom, it's hard for me just to listen how can Austin constantly talk about her?. When I drove home I went to Bed.

I woke up at 6:30AM I left to get on the airplane, when I arrived I seen aunt Jessica she was so happy to see me.

"How you been? It's almost time for the big aunt and nephew thing" She said

"My life is a piece of shit" I said

"Watch your language" She yelled

"last time I checked I thought I was 21" I said walking away to the car

I was Crying, she drove to her house and it was late when we got there so I walked to the bedroom and layed Down.

"Knock Knock" Jessica said

"Leave me alone I'm not staying. I'm leaving in 3 days" I said

"Look , your not going to treat me like shit okay. I'm so feed up with this shit" She slammed the down and walked out.

I have a sister and I didn't know about her when I was 15 someone finally told me about her.  What's wrong with me?

What will I do when I loss everyone?

Who will be my family when I have no real family to go to?

Why did my mom have to die?

Why did my life have to end up like this?

Can they help me?