Jaxon and Heather

Start from the beginning

"Oh, well he went to the bathroom after we went through security. I grabbed his phone by mistake."

"Where are you at?"

"The airport! How else are we supposed to get to Vegas?"

"You should not get comfortable with him. He's mine! Now I want to talk to him! Now!" She yelled.

"Sugar buns, a really rude woman wants to talk to you. She says that she's your girlfriend." I handed him his phone.

He hangs it up. "I have nothing to say to the slut." It rang again. "What do you want?" He gritted his teeth as he answered.

"Baby I'm sorry. It was an accident. It means nothing to me. I'm on my way to the airport. We can go to Vegas and forget all about this."

"You are not invited on this trip. I plan on having fun. Hell I may even have my own accident. Stay away from me and everything related to me. That means my house, office, parents house, all my cars, friends, and business associates. I told you never to screw anyone else while with me. Its over!" He hung up.

A message pinged on his phone.
Devon- Bros before hos, right?

Jaxon- You did me wrong. It will be a long fucking time before I talk to you again. In my fuckin house man? Seriously?

Devon- I'm sorry man. I was having sex with Jeanie and she just came in and joined in. I tried to stop her, but Jeanie told her to come on. Then, I was too far gone to stop.

Jaxon- I want you and Jeanie and Ashley to stay away from my house. I've already told Ashley.

Devon- I left my key on your table. I'm so sorry that I hurt you, Jax.

Jaxon- I need time to get over it.

They called for our flight to board.
________________________
Vegas

"Oh my God! I can't believe that she even went as far as booking the honeymoon suite and a chapel. What are you going to do? You can't get your money back on any of it."

"I'm working on it. First of all, let me get you drunk." He joked as he handed me another strong martini.

"Why do you need to get me drunk? Or are you trying to seduce me into doing something?"

He chuckled. "Busted! I've been thinking.... Ok here goes. Listen Heather. You're single. I'm single. We get along great! The slut has reserved the chapel. Why don't we get married? We won't have to worry about being cheated on or used in any way for any thing. We are good for each other. The sex will be mind blowing."

"Lets do it before the martinis wear off!" We stood and went to dress.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss your bride Mr. Collins." Jaxon laid a kiss on me that would make a porn star wet. "Ok you should take a breath." We heard the kind elderly man say before he laughed. We withdrew our lips and hands.

Within a half hour we were ripping each others clothes off as we walked into our hotel bedroom. One thing that I found out in the last hour is, Jaxon can kiss like a sex crazed maniac. So fuckin erotic! I ran my hands over his sculpted chest and arms. When he broke the kiss to take a breath, I sucked in a well needed breath. My eyes wandered over his exposed skin. "So sexy!" I whispered.

Jaxon took my wrap-around dress off my shoulders and it fell in a puddle at our feet. He sucked in a lot of air. "My God you're so beautiful. And all mine."

"All yours! For as long as you want." I unbuttoned his slacks and slid them over his hips. Jaxon stepped out of them. It was my turn to catch my breath. I stepped a half step closer and kissed his flat nipples and they puckered, so I nipped them with my teeth. Jaxon actually growled at me.