The Lucky Girlfriend(A One shot for Ann):A Boobear love story

This is it.The first step to his dreams.But is it also mine?I know that I'm happy for him,that he had entered the X-Factor with his friends,that he can be famous someday.And I know that I'll support him no matter what.The problem is, are we still going to be together after this?Is it still me and him?...Stop being paranoid Ann.Be happy and what happens in the future will happen.Just enjoy what you have right now.And if it's really you and Louis,then it'll be you and him,forever.

"Annnnn!Watch the X-Factor now.Louis is there."Of course he is..Stupid directioner cousin.

"Okay.Okay..Now,please relax"

-1 week later-

"Ann!I'm back!Missed me?"That's Louis.He's here.OMG! Is he crazy?Of course I do.I missed him.A LOT!

"You're being stupid again.Of course I do."And I give him a tight hug.

"Okay.I'm satisfied.Now,I'll let you meet the boys.I'm sure you'll have a great time with us."

Being with 1D is crazy.Louis shouting every time and Liam trying to stop him.What a happy family.And I'm surely going to be sad when they left tomorrow.

"Hey babe.What are you thingking 'bout?"

"I'm going to miss you."

"Oww.So sweet.Anyway,I have something for yah."He hand me a guitar.

"Thanks.This is awesome."

"I bought it for you for a reason.I know that you're finished with college and our manager is looking for a guitarist and I suggested that you can be the band's guitarist temporarily."

"Really?That's amazing.When will I start?"

"You can start by making a song for us."

"I'm finished with that.I made a song for like before you entered the The X-Factor."

"What song is that?"

"It's called What Makes You Beautiful."

A year passed and finally this day is the last concert for their tour "Up All Night".Still I'm their guitarist.The end of my contract.

"After this we'll be having the after party.Wohoo!"Niall said with happiness in his voice.

"Now,Let's do this and give our best."Liam said.

Cliffhanger!!!!It's up to u to think what will happen next.Give me what yah think the ending shoul have been and I'll make u the next One Shot:)xxx