Forever Ar'mon and Trey Finale

Hope y'all enjoy!

"So Amy and Tricia have been dating Ar'mon and trey for three years and they kinda wanna spice it up"

"Like the girls said FOREVER So the boys gonna be like since y'all say forever y'all gotta suck some dick"

"Now the girls do give them head but not that often and ar'mon and trey taking a stand and if they don't they not giving them head until they start breaking that neck on their meat they not getting head"

LMFAOO!!!

LET'S GET INTO IT

"They went on a 2 week vacation at Paris amd now they are on the road"

"Trey and Tricia are in the back and Ar' mon and Amy are up front ofc bc ar'mon is driving and after a few hours trey gonna take over the wheel"

"So amy you mind doing something for me? Armoney asked her"

"Sure daddy like that and he said well you know like breaking your neck , or using your tongue no teeth he told her"

In the back of the car

"Baby I'm bored well I'ma be just be blunt I want some head trey told her"

Back up in the front

"Babe you know how I feel about giving head she said told him"

"Yo we've been dating for three years that's a long ass time I give you head at least four or five times a day like I've been eating that pussy for three years straight"

"I know baby and your good at it hella good she said all sexy"

"Man fuck all that sexy talk you owe you only give me head one thousand times and there's one thousand and ninety five days in three years he explained"

"That's good for me bc I don't like doing it she said "

"Okay word i'ma stop giving you head ar'mon told her"

"Babe don't play like that she said"

"I'm deadass he said with a serious ass face"

"And she leaned back in her chair and started pouting"

Back in the back

"I give you head every time you ask even when I don't want too trey told her"

"Okay I can't help the fact that I don't like doing it trey she said"

"Okay word I'm not giving you head no more that's it he said in his serious voice"

"Baby really don't play with me she said"

"I'm not going too ever again you gon have blue pussy and i'ma have blue balls he said"

"Use your hand she said"

"That's not the same and you know that he said mad asf"

"So he unbluckled his pants , whipped his dick out "

"Trey ohh my gosh what are you doing? She asked him"

"You bout to suck some dick bc that's not fair so tie your hair up and get the sucking he told her"

"Trey I'd rather do it in private babe she told him"

"Okay well here's a blanket now let's go"

Back up in the front

"Uhhh okay baby I'll suck it but only for a few minutes she told him"

"Yeah yeah *whips 🍆 out and she grabs it tight asf *fuck girl"

Back in the back

"She began sucking on his dick nice slow"

"She kept at her pace and than she started massaging his balls"

"DAMN" He moaned

"She started to moan while his dick was in her mouth as Ar'mon managed to smack her ass "

("She had on dress so he lifted up her dress and started smacking her ass while still being able to drive with only one hand")

Back in the back

"She started sucking on his dick faster"

"Ahhhh fuck girl fuck Trey moaned"

"Mhmmm she said while still sucking on his dick and gripped a fust full of her hair and started mouth fucking her"

"Fuck* he moaned and kept mouth fucking until he came and she than started sucking his dick faster to where her head was bopping *SHITTT AHHH DAMN GIRL He moaned"

Back up in the front

"She started to suck on his dick faster and Ar'mon put her thongs to the slide and added three fingers inside her 🍑 "

"MHMMMMM She moaned while still sucking his dick"

"He started to finger her fast and she than started to suck even faster and Ar'mon added a fourth finger inside her ofc it didn't fit but he was gonna make it fit"

"And she came up for life and said..."  🔽

"FUCK DADDY FUCK As she started stroking his dick and he came"

"MHMMM SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FULL YOUR MOUTH WITH MY DICK GIRL He told her as he shoved her head down and started mouth fucking and he almost swerved off the road but he managed to keep straight"

Back in the back

"He was mouth fucking her and he came but she stayed down"

"AHHHHHHH FUCKKK GIRL FUCK He moaned as he smacked her ass"

("She was wearing some Jean shorts shorts so trey managed to unbutton her Jean shorts pull them down and he moved her panties to the slide and started fingering her")

"She came up for a breather and said" 🔽

AHHHH FUCKKK BABY FUCK She moaned as she was jerking trey dick off

"Trey licked his lips and grabbed some of her hair and began to mouth fuck her once again and she opened her mouth wide"

"OHHHHH SHIT GIRL YOU GON ME SHIT ON MYSELF" He moaned

"She was moaning while his dick was in her mouth and he was still fingering her"

"SHITTTT GIRL SUCK THIS DICK SUCK THIS DICK He moaned and he came once again"

Back up in the front

"AHHHHH FUCKKK BABY I'M CUMMING He told her and she came back up to life and started jerking his dick off so fast he had to pull over"

"AHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK He moaned as he came and she went back down and started deep throating him and he grabbed her hair and started mouth fucking her again and he came"

Back in the back

"AHHHHHHHH SHITTTTT I'M CUMMING FUCK *He fingers her deep asf as he reaches his climax and they came at the same time"

Back up in the front

"After Ar'mon came he continued to finger her until she came and he started the car back up and everyone was good and was feeling good"

Hope you guys enjoyed 😉✋