Renjun groaned in pain from the sudden fall, but the thought of the pain quickly subsided due to the extra weight on top of him. He looked up at saw Jaemin smiling widely at him.

The younger was pretty much straddling the elder as he squished the elder's cheeks.

"I think I'm going to go into cardiac arrest! Jeno, please take care of Renjun for me. I don't think I can make it!" Jaemin clutched his heart as he dramatically fell onto Renjun's chest.

Jeno rolled his eyes at the overdramatic caramel haired boy. Meanwhile, Renjun himself might as well be the one suffering from cardiac arrest. He didn't know whether Jaemin can hear how fast and loud his heart is beating, and it was just driving him crazy.

"J-Jaemin-ah—"

"No. Call me Nana— no, actually call me yours." The younger looked up at the red faced male, smirking.

"Yah! I thought I was yours!" Jeno exclaimed, pouting.

"You are, Nono. You're mine too!"

Just hearing the younger say this made his heart go at insane speeds while a burning sensation greeted the apples of his cheeks. Only then had he realized how much he had fallen for the two males sprawled on the ground before him.

Renjun was honestly all over the place. Did this mean that they liked him too? Well, at least Jaemin, he wasn't sure about Jeno just yet.

"Nana."

"Hm?" Renjun had sat himself up, leaving Jaemin to sit on his lap facing him.

'I really am doing this aren't I?'

'Oh fuck, I really am doing this.'

Jeno looked at them curiously. To him, Renjun looked like he was having some kind of internal battle with himself. Which was mostly correct.

"I-I want to try something Nana. Can you two promise not to be mad at me afterwards?" He was biting his bottom lip, avoiding both of the boys' stares.

"Why would we get mad at you Renjun?" Jeno questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

"You know, it's literally impossible to get mad at someone like you. Especially since you're Renjun."

"So go ahead. Try what you wanted to try, we won't get mad. We promise."

Another reason why he liked these two boys so much.

Taking in a deep breath, he made eye contact with the boy on his lap. The he cupped his cheeks, feeling his soft skin on the pads of his fingers.

Jaemin stared back at the elder, curious as to what he wanted to do. Why was he cupping his cheeks like that? Why was he staring at him so intently?

Slowly, Renjun leaned in, leaving little to no space between their faces. Jeno's eyes widened. He was so shocked, never in his life would he have thought Renjun would pull a confident gay card. Not that he minded or anything, it was just a pleasant surprise.

Jaemin felt his heart thundering against his ribcage. Eyes still fixed on the elder's dark brown orbs.

It felt like hours upon hours when Renjun finally closed the gap between them, when in reality, it was only a couple of seconds.

Jaemin's lips were as soft as Renjun expected them to be. Just feeling the younger's lips on his finally, made his heart do cartwheels in his chest.

His hands wandered up towards the younger's caramel locks, tangling his fingers in them. The kiss was pure bliss for the three of them.

Honestly, Jeno was trying so hard to not squeal. Sure, he was also a blushing mess just looking at the two. He can even feel his body temperature rise, turning him into a bothered mess.

Renjun finally pulled away from the kiss, out of breath and was practically hyperventilating. He replayed the scene over and over again in his head.

"Was that all you wanted Junnie-hyung?" Jaemin's sweet voice cut through his thoughts.

"H-Huh? Y-Yeah, I-I hope your not mad. I-I'm sorry."

Jaemin shook his head,"No, I'm not mad. If it was a kiss you wanted, you could've just ask. I would gladly kiss you any time of the day."

"A-Any time of t-the d-day?"

"Mhm. Right Jeno?" The younger looked back to see Jeno all flustered and red.

He chuckled at the sight.

"This is why I am titled as the confident gay."

-🐳-

i'm so done with
school
bajsnsksbshd
alexa play go up