The drive there was silent, I could feel the tension build in me. I really wanted to slap him and wave in his face screaming " you know I exist right?", I was very much like tinker bell, I wanted all of Peter's attention... or in my case Wolfgang's attention.

The driver stopped the car. Wolf stepped out and came to my side of the door putting his hand out for me to take. I pushed his hand away and got out myself. He shrugged it off and guided me inside the rather old but still beautiful building.

They better have good food here.

As we made our way in, we got quite a few looks from the other people here. As is on pure instinct Ollie wrapped his arm around my waist pulling closer to him. On a normal day I would have cuddled up closer to him but since he was only showing me affection when people were staring I decided that It was best if I received to affection at all rather than a forced one.

I shook his arm off glancing over my shoulder to him.

"I'm not going to fall, you don't need to hold me." I snapped before putting on my best smile and started to greet the guests that were coming our way.

After the dinner I was sat next to Oliver, sipping on my glass of champagne just looking at the surroundings. I decided it was time to freshen up so I stood from my seat and started to walk to the direction of the loo when I was stopped.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" Olive whisper/ hissed so that he didn't attract attention to us.

"To the loo smart arse. Sorry did I need your permission to go? Would you like to join me and wipe my arse while you are at it?" I sassed.

His eyes turned dark almost making me regret acting like this but it was better than feeling sorry for myself and hoping that he would stop ignoring me and be treating me like shit.

"What is the matter with you?" he asked genuinely confused.

"The matter with me? What's the matter with you?" I snapped back before pulling myself away from him and walking to the restrooms.

I did my business and left the toilets, mumbling under my breath about how much of an inconsiderate twat Oliver was being when I was frozen in place by this voice.

His voice.

The voice that has been haunting me for years.

I stopped and ran to the corner where I could not be seen if you walked past the corridor that led to the toilets. My breathing was laboured as memories flooded my mind.

I closed my eyes tightly, his voice was the only thing that I was hearing. I needed to get out of here before he saw me.

Did he know that I was here?

Did he find me again?

I popped my head out to see where he was. He hasn't changed much only the fact that he has gotten more wrinkles and his hair is no longer the salt and pepper colour but more shifting the full white look.

I let my eyes search for Wolf. I didn't see him at the table where we once were, the panic only rising in me.

I can't let my grandfather see me. No way.

Once I saw him I dashed to his side not really caring that he was talking to people.

I started tugging at his jacked like a child not wanting to face the people he was talking too, he put an arm around me effectively hiding me from them until he finished his conversation and the people left us.

Once they were out of sight he took his arm off making me feel even worse and regret whatever I did at that moment to make him hate me so much.

"Stop tugging at my coat." He groaned annoyed.

"Can we go home?"

"Please," I whispered the last part swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Please Ollie. I'll leave you alone, I'll be good but please can we go?" I breathed in deeply feeling the tears come making my voice crack.

He huffed running a hand through his hair looking down at me.

"Fine, go wait by the door. I need to see a few people before I go." He concluded.

I sighed in relief and hugged the living daylight out of him almost ending in tears but I was stronger than this.

I felt his arms go around me, squeezing me back giving me the courage I needed to walk away and wait for him.

I walked off to the door feeling the cool breeze of the night.

"Saoirse."

I felt my blood turned to ice.

He found me.

________________________

Sorry for the long wait... Shit happened and I got super busy and didn't want to write because I didn't like what I was writing.

I hope you like this chapter!!

why do you think Wolf is acting this way when just before he admitted to himself that he loved his little Fire?

what do you think happened between Freyah and her grandfather?

xoxoxo