AUTHORS NOTE~ PLEASE READ

Okay so basically I have a question that I need you guys to answer. Okay, so if you didn't know already this is a One Direction fanfic. It is a Niall Horan fanfic, but I am wanting to know if you would like me to put the boys in the next chapter or is that to soon? I would really like to know, so please comment below and tell me! Anyways, Im sorry I haven't updated in so long! I've been busy and and school just started sooo yeah. I promise I will, either today or tomorrow. BUT Im not going to to update until someone tells me if I should put the boys in the next chapter, because you want me to then I will update sooner! If not then Im re-writing the chapter and that may take longer.

And if you are reading this in the first place, thank you so much! I love youu<3

Oh, and random thing of the day, but last night I saw Ed Sheeran in Columbus. He is perfect and amazing. 'Cept my mom and my bestie's (1DTHGForever) mom, were there and Ed was saying things like,

"IF YOUR EXCITED SAY HELL YEAH"

(Me, and everyone else there except for le judgeful parents)) :"HELL YEAH!

Ed: "IF WERE GONNA HAVE A GREAT TIME GIMME A HELL YEAH!"

Everyone: "HELL YEAH!"

Ed: "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO SAY HELL YEAH TO EVERYTHING I SAY, YEAH?"

Everyone: HELL YEAH!"

So anyways, it was pretty awesome. Plus we met these two 18 year old girls, Sam and Sara, we hung out with them basically the whole time. (Sara's name is spelled like mine too! HELL YEAH!:))

And we hugged random strangers. And swayed to 'Kiss Me'. I cried.

Lol so yeaaaah, Luffyou all<3

~MeeMo<3

(Don't judge, I like the name MeeMo)